Das Bamf Remix 1.6.3

1android

Reaction score
Updated from 1.5 Remix yesterday. Loving it!! SO far, no random reboots. I am enjoying thew subtle animations and the custom options. Battery seems a little better than 1.5. and the scrolling seems to be "out of the box" smooth.

Thank you for all the work you guys put into this, Cant wait to see what is up your sleeve next!

OP
1android

1android

Reaction score
yes and everything is running great! noticed that my battery was noticably better today. I usually have a drop of 4-10% in battery within 20-30 min of pulling off the charger in the morning. After installing this update my batery was at 98% for an hour. I'm currently at 13 hours off the charger with fairly heavy talk time with some FB and email and I'm at 46%. (gps, data sync and all other running programs off when not needed)

vstarx

Reaction score
nice rom just rooted and installed on my replacement bolt runs smooth and good battery life will test out g[s and navigation today for battery life

Reaction score
Quick question, i am currently running Das Bamf 1.6.3, was wondering what is different with remix or if i should even switch? maybe if it runs better or there are different options? Please let me know. Thank you

geoff5093

Reaction score
I'm running 1.6.3 remix as well, but I can't seem to find any of the wallpapers that I had with 1.5. Do you have them on yours? Under HTC Wallpapers all I see are the 20 stock ones.

Reaction score
actually i am currently just running the regular das bamf 1.6.3 not the remix. so im not sure if i can verify that for you because im using my own custom background. Anyone have any opinions of choosing the 1.6.3 Remix over the regular 1.6.3?

jimboman

Reaction score
Just installed today, ~ 1/2 market apps fail on (re)download. Push down from market seems to work.

Any suggestions short of reloading the ROM?

alboboy10

Reaction score
Just installed today, ~ 1/2 market apps fail on (re)download. Push down from market seems to work.

My apps never show on market to download...do u have some setting checked so market remembers them

wooddale

Reaction score

My apps never show on market to download...do u have some setting checked so market remembers them

I think it does it automatically. I did notice one thing though I didnt clean and wipe from 1.5 just kept going over every time there was an update. When I got to 1.6.3 battery life sucked and rom was acting weird. Soi I cleaned and wipped twice everything reloaded fresh download now it works fine. So if you didnt clean and wipe do it and it might work.

jimboman

Reaction score

I think it does it automatically. I did notice one thing though I didnt clean and wipe from 1.5 just kept going over every time there was an update. When I got to 1.6.3 battery life sucked and rom was acting weird. Soi I cleaned and wipped twice everything reloaded fresh download now it works fine. So if you didnt clean and wipe do it and it might work.

Thanks for the feedback, Wood! I did do a full wipe @ install, sounding like I'll need to do that again.

I just pushed down apps that I wanted to reload from the Market online, and I'm good. I suppose that at some point I'll need to reload the ROM to get past the Market pulls to the phone failing. Other than that, the ROM is solid! Running @ ~ 1.4K CPU, and 2400+ quadrants all day, very stable. Battery life is much improved too. So far, no complaints!

project e46m3

Reaction score
Finally got the latest Froyo radio to work after a few reboots. I had a couple random reboots but i will keep en eye out.

The battery status seems to be lying to me. After heavy use this morning it only showed losing 5% battery life on my extended battery(from 99%-94%). After the random reboot it dropped down to 81%...very strange.

I was getting a lot of FC's on downloaded apps after doing a restore via Titanium backup. I had to uninstall most of the apps and re-install.

trentreed

Reaction score
does the black market show under my apps as not installed for anybody else?
usually under my apps it says whats installed but all im getting is a list showing whats installed but does not say installed. Im wondering how i would know when there is a update for a app if it dont show as installed....

project e46m3

Reaction score
Ok i got 2 random reboots this morning...is anybody else getting these reboots? FYI, I'm using the latest radio 1.13.605.7 CDMA/LTE radio combo.
CDMA Radio version: 1.16.00.0402w_1
LTE radio version that came with 1.13.605.7.

is anybody else experiencing random reboots?

jimmydene84

Reaction score
I got 1 last night. We will see today

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums