[ROM][4.7.2011] Das BAMF 1.4

Staveandor

Reaction score
I want to root my phone and DAS BAMF is the rom I'd like to run, but I need to clear up a bit of confusion.

Does this rom connect to 4g? And with 1.5/the new RUU, is there going to be a de-sensed build, out should I be looking for an AOSP rom?

Ryukashin

Reaction score
I want to root my phone and DAS BAMF is the rom I'd like to run, but I need to clear up a bit of confusion.

Does this rom connect to 4g? And with 1.5/the new RUU, is there going to be a de-sensed build, out should I be looking for an AOSP rom?

It connects to 4G, though I'd go with Das BAMF 1.5 over at XDA (since it isn't posted here just yet) because it is meant to run with the new radio update better.

Staveandor

Reaction score

It connects to 4G, though I'd go with Das BAMF 1.5 over at XDA (since it isn't posted here just yet) because it is meant to run with the new radio update better.

Thanks. I figured 1.5 was the way to go, but didnt see a thread and don't have the xda app. sweet, I may root tonight.

moosez3

Reaction score

Thanks. I figured 1.5 was the way to go, but didnt see a thread and don't have the xda app. sweet, I may root tonight.

I went with 1.5 I like the ROM a lot. I had to change the kernel to Imoseyon's Normal kernel from xda 1.4 b/c Sense was giving me lagging and freezing problems with the stock kernel. No random reboots though. I also flashed the landscape mod and a different battery gauge mod. I love how it has a stock feel, but cool window animations :)
Screenshot:
CAP2011042508551.jpg

There should be a thread here for it...

Oh yeah My favorite thing about this ROM/Radio in my GPS locks on in at most 2sec!

Last edited:

Its TwiX

Reaction score

I went with 1.5 I like the ROM a lot. I had to change the kernel to Imoseyon's Normal kernel from xda 1.4 b/c Sense was giving me lagging and freezing problems with the stock kernel. No random reboots though. I also flashed the landscape mod and a different battery gauge mod. I love how it has a stock feel, but cool window animations :)
Screenshot:
CAP2011042508551.jpg

There should be a thread here for it...

Oh yeah My favorite thing about this ROM/Radio in my GPS locks on in at most 2sec!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143252
[ROM] [04.18.11] BAMF Remix 1.5 - New base RUU plus more!

Sent from my BAMFed out Thunderbolt

Medic646

Reaction score
Where do I find the landscape mod and do I just install from zip in recovery mode?

Its TwiX

Reaction score