D2G GB Update ?

iguanad

Reaction score
I know but i was wondering if anyone actually receive 608 yet.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

silver6054

Reaction score
Actually its out now .608

Is it really out, in the sense it has been released to people? Or there has been a soak test? I know Verizon Wireless has the upgrade information page, but that usually precedes the release.

Also, reports on the future bionic upgrade suggests that they have patched the D3 root exploit. Hopefully they didn't bother doing that with this release since it is 2.3.3!

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
It's postponed.

MFN members received a notice about a possible .608 test incoming. Later, they received a new notice that stated it's cancelled for now.

lwags67

Reaction score
What a comedy of errors. Release .607 and then pull it. Announce .608 coming out and then postpone it - or "cancelled for now" to quote Gasai Yuno (no flame to GY).

SteveIrv

Reaction score
What a comedy of errors. Release .607 and then pull it. Announce .608 coming out and then postpone it - or "cancelled for now" to quote Gasai Yuno (no flame to GY).

There was no "announcement" that 608 was out.

The people on the soak test "team" got a heads up that they may have something pushed to them the next day, and then another heads up that pretty much said "never mind".

BFD.....

silver6054

Reaction score
There was no "announcement" that 608 was out.

The people on the soak test "team" got a heads up that they may have something pushed to them the next day, and then another heads up that pretty much said "never mind".

BFD.....

Oh, must have been dropped from the soak test team, maybe because I told Matt I couldn't do it for .607. Oh well...

leobg

Reaction score
Anybody got the 608 yet? Doesn't show up in "check for updates" for me.

iguanad

Reaction score
It may be incremental as I had 607. I dont know how to share it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

SteveIrv

Reaction score