Cyanogenmod + ULV Kernel

jarek

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

A while back, ROMs came with different kernels with LV and ULV options. I just installed the 10.1 CM ROM in this forum, but I have no idea how to get LV and ULV kernels on it... Is it still like a zip that you flash after the ROM, or is there another method?

Thanks

Reaction score
Locked bootloader, my friend.

The closest you could possibly get is ICS Eclipse with the sppedscripts and ulv/lv scripts. Other than that, you might be out of luck, unless someone here knows something that I don't.

ndd

Reaction score
I don't think the ulv/lv scripts will work, because we don't have the extra kernel modules that we had under ICS. as far as I can tell, no one has compiled them for the Droid 4 and JB. I found some that had been compiled for JB, but they wouldn't work with eclipse 1.03 on the droid 4. does anyone know if there is a way to over/under volt and clock the JB eclipse?

Froyo

Reaction score
If it's true we can run custom kernals for it, that would be awesome...but where are they, exactly? I've never seen any in the links to the Droid 4 CM builds, or heard anybody else mention them.