OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
v941726 said:
oh. thought sbf's were only for motorola i am talking about the htc incredible2

Yes they are. This is the Motorola Droid 2 subforum and a thread for that phone....

havens1515

Reaction score
Yeah, I would suggest hitting up the Dinc 2 forum, instead of the D2 forum. We don't know anything about the radios in the Dinc 2, or how to return it to factory, or any of that. (Unless someone in here happens to also own a Dinc 2 as well as a D2.)

Good luck man, I'm sure that the people in the Dinc 2 section can help. I'd recommend going over to Rootzwiki and asking people in the Dinc 2 section there as well. Seems Rootz is usually more populated than DF.

jwagman1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if i flash this after converting to cricket, if it will screw up the settings? maybe only need to fix mms? let me know what you think. Thanks!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haven't done a flash before but I'm pretty certain your best bet is to backup everything in Titanium Backup or what have you and do a clean install after and then restore. I'm pretty certain the flash is going to change your system files which means you won't be able to do a full nandroid restore.

ZeroUnderOne

Reaction score
Camera works great except for video recording mode. Seems to try and record as mp4 and fails when I finish capturing the video. Is there an mp4 codec or anything I should download? Or maybe there is a way to have the Camera save videos as .3gp again?