[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Look at Cush still pumping out updates for the good 'ole D1. You guys are lucky to have such a fantastic dev. Can't believe he went Rezound though...I was hoping for a Nexus Zero. :p

im gonna get there eventually :) the rezound is a great stock phone minus bloat of course but the nexus i wouldnt mind playing around with

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
I am having same issue, currently on PE. Figured it was superuser issue as all my apps that need it hanging up sporadically.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Do you have supercharger installed? I THINK I found a solution. Ever since I unsupercharged, my root apps are working properly and don't hang. Tell me if this works for you.

This has never happened to me...

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like a random SuperUser issue...its really irritating. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Last edited:

josh3794

Reaction score
Do you have supercharger installed? I THINK I found a solution. Ever since I unsupercharged, my root apps are working properly and don't hang. Tell me if this works for you.

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like a random SuperUser issue...its really irritating. Anyone else experiencing this?

I was having the same issue. I uninstalled superuser and re-installed it. Seemed to work. I haven't had any issues since then.

Durandgir

Reaction score
Is anyone having WiFi issues? My market refuses too work with it half the time. But works fine with 3G

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

KJW979

Reaction score

I am supercharged, so undoing supercharger not helping?

KJW979

Reaction score
Yeah...it looked like it worked for little bit but after another reboot, it went back to the same issues. Damn this is annoying!

Is there any possible way to go back to a previous build of SU?

KJW979

Reaction score
Thinking of giving this a try, not sure if really want to go through process of resetting up phone, BT, etc at this point. Question for anyone using do you get the music skips/pauses with this ROM?

Daballa

Reaction score
Along with notification colors not sticking in Zero settings, clearing battery stats in krunked toolbox is giving error message, had to clear in recovery. I really liked the idea of clearing stats from the app itself. Very minor issues but really wish the notifications colors would stick.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Along with notification colors not sticking in Zero settings, clearing battery stats in krunked toolbox is giving error message, had to clear in recovery. I really liked the idea of clearing stats from the app itself. Very minor issues but really wish the notifications colors would stick.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Looking into the the notifications now i have informed the krunkbox dev about said errors aswell

Sent from my rezROM Rezound

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Thinking of giving this a try, not sure if really want to go through process of resetting up phone, BT, etc at this point. Question for anyone using do you get the music skips/pauses with this ROM?

I was experiencing some pauses using Google Music app when I plugged it with the audio jack in the car to play from the speakers. PowerAMP works fine.

KJW979

Reaction score
I was experiencing some pauses using Google Music app when I plugged it with the audio jack in the car to play from the speakers. PowerAMP works fine.

Thanks

bdub33

Reaction score
My battery seems to run low faster than on Chevys. I have less apps than I did with Chevys. Anyone else have this? Still gonna stick with this rom though. I tried 4 different kernels but none helped. Im also running the processor speed lower and less on the screen brightness

Sent from my Speak'n'Spell

KJW979

Reaction score
Decided to give this a try, really liking it, very zippy, no problems noted. Thanks to developer for continued support of d1.

RobClay18838

Reaction score
My battery seems to run low faster than on Chevys. I have less apps than I did with Chevys. Anyone else have this? Still gonna stick with this rom though. I tried 4 different kernels but none helped. Im also running the processor speed lower and less on the screen brightness

Sent from my Speak'n'Spell

Have you calibrated your battery?