[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7

Discussion in 'cushzero' started by cush2push, Nov 6, 2011.

1. mettercomputers

mettercomputers New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    WIFI Tether Not working

Great Rom just can't get wifi tether working it starts but is not working. Thank You for all your hard work.

2. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +48
    My wifi tether works. Which app are you using? I'm using "wireless tether for root users". Just google it and download the .apk. Or, you could try a new kernel. As you can see in my sig, I'm using a ChevyNo1.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

3. cush2push

cush2push Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +6
    apologizes not too familar with the wireless tether apps or how to use them only thing i can suggest is try syndicates method

4. syndicate0017

Ratings:
    +48
    Been quiet for awhile. Everyone still digging the Zero goodness? The first couple days, I had some lock-ups when calls came in, but a simple wipe and re-flash cured all woes. It's been over a week with no lock-ups. I'm also getting great battery life. Light use, I made it 2 days without hitting the charger. With moderate use, I've been hitting right around 18-22 hours. :icon_ lala:

5. emarietta

emarietta Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im the same. the torch still doenst work and i tried to flash the zip but oh well ill figure it out later ha. but battery life has been weird. i use pretty much the same but one day it will be like 50% when i go to bed but others it will be all the way down to 30 or 15%. same with performance, one day will be really good and the next it will be chopppy and take a while to open stuff. but i dont know i still like it haha. good job cush

6. syndicate0017

Ratings:
    +48
    Even after you flashed the zip it didn't fix torch? Odd...mine works fine but I fixed it without the zip. Do you have root explorer? If you do, try this:

1. Download LGB 3.1 to your computer and copy the torch.apk to root of your SD card (torch should be in system/apps if I remember right)

2. Copy the torch.apk to the system/apps folder on your phone using root explorer. (You'll need to hit R/W to paste there). And overwrite the previous.

3. Reboot

If after a reboot you still arent in business, navigate to it again (in your system/apps folder) and try to install it manually. If it fails, change permissions to rw-r-r. Then reboot or try another manual install.

Also, perform a nandroid beforehand just in case.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

#30 syndicate0017, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  7. cush2push

cush2push Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +6
    peeking in between school/work to say i had a update planned for late this early next for some bugs and theme issues but ICS dropped and i scrapped it ICS Zero should be the next update/release for the og and if i can ever figure out what i am missing for the fascinate something cool for that device as well

8. cush2push

cush2push Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +6
    if you have rzr recovery charge the battery to full reboot to recovery under wipe options hit wipe battery stats should fix that issue as for the torch i uploaded the wrong zip and didnt catch it till 15 minutes later redownload and apply through recovery should fix that issue as well

9. cush2push

cush2push Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +6
    nice before i switched to the fascinate i had around 20 hours as well with 2 plus hours of screen time battery life is a must in my book :biggrin::biggrin:

10. jding13

jding13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0

WHAT??? ICS on the OG... Why upgrade to the GNex? Keep up the great builds Cush, really like your work
    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

11. syndicate0017

Ratings:
    +48
    No kidding...Cush is the MAN! A lot of devs aren't even considering trying this on the OG. I was considering upgrading to the Nexus and selling my OG to a friend. Well, pretty much no reason now. It's still treating me good and as long as Cush is devving for it, I'll stick with it.

12. 021adam

021adam Member

Ratings:
    +0
    3G kept cutting in and out. Back to Liquid for me.

Search tags for this page
2.3.7 roms for fascinate
cush

cushzero

cushzero droid 1
rk2818 android 2.3.7
rom for sero7 pro
www.droidforums.net 181087-cushzero-2-3-7-a-6
zero 7 pro rom