[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
peeking in between school/work to say i had a update planned for late this early next for some bugs and theme issues but ICS dropped and i scrapped it ICS Zero should be the next update/release for the og and if i can ever figure out what i am missing for the fascinate something cool for that device as well

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
im the same. the torch still doenst work and i tried to flash the zip but oh well ill figure it out later ha. but battery life has been weird. i use pretty much the same but one day it will be like 50% when i go to bed but others it will be all the way down to 30 or 15%. same with performance, one day will be really good and the next it will be chopppy and take a while to open stuff. but i dont know i still like it haha. good job cush

if you have rzr recovery charge the battery to full reboot to recovery under wipe options hit wipe battery stats should fix that issue as for the torch i uploaded the wrong zip and didnt catch it till 15 minutes later redownload and apply through recovery should fix that issue as well

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Been quiet for awhile. Everyone still digging the Zero goodness? The first couple days, I had some lock-ups when calls came in, but a simple wipe and re-flash cured all woes. It's been over a week with no lock-ups. I'm also getting great battery life. Light use, I made it 2 days without hitting the charger. With moderate use, I've been hitting right around 18-22 hours. :icon_ lala:

nice before i switched to the fascinate i had around 20 hours as well with 2 plus hours of screen time battery life is a must in my book :biggrin::biggrin:

jding13

Reaction score
peeking in between school/work to say i had a update planned for late this early next for some bugs and theme issues but ICS dropped and i scrapped it ICS Zero should be the next update/release for the og and if i can ever figure out what i am missing for the fascinate something cool for that device as well

WHAT??? ICS on the OG... Why upgrade to the GNex? Keep up the great builds Cush, really like your work
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
WHAT??? ICS on the OG... Why upgrade to the GNex? Keep up the great builds Cush, really like your work

No kidding...Cush is the MAN! A lot of devs aren't even considering trying this on the OG. I was considering upgrading to the Nexus and selling my OG to a friend. Well, pretty much no reason now. It's still treating me good and as long as Cush is devving for it, I'll stick with it.

aj8600

Reaction score
So glad to see all the good response to this Rom. Cush makes the best rom ive ever used on my phone, ive used it since just about his initial release, and it keeps getting better! I hope Cush get the DOTM, he deserves it. Im glad ive been able to help him out for the past months, if he can make an ICS rom that is *anywhere* as good as this, i will be so happy

Keep it up Cush

RobClay18838

Reaction score
Rom is great! Very stable and fast, one thing I did notice is the problem I've had on liquids latest builds with me answering an incoming call and it puts the person on speaker phone, the ringtone will keep playing and the phone will lock up. Battery pull. Not complaining. Just something to look into in future releases.

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Guess my phone doesn't do well, or I messed up loading this ROM.....checked e-mail around 10 am and had a meeting so set phone on desk. 11:30 tried to wake, but wouldn't power up.... battery pull, power up, reboot...only 40% battery ! 60% gone in an hour and half of rest....:disappointed:

aj8600

Reaction score
Guess my phone doesn't do well, or I messed up loading this ROM.....checked e-mail around 10 am and had a meeting so set phone on desk. 11:30 tried to wake, but wouldn't power up.... battery pull, power up, reboot...only 40% battery ! 60% gone in an hour and half of rest....:disappointed:

I would recommend trying a full wipe and reinstall :)

that usually solves everything

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Okay, got nothing to lose....:) Hope it sticks, seems like a nice ROM....

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Tried again, and got boot looped.....:frown: Wiped everything 3X before install..... Loaded up chevycam94's 2.3.7 and seems pretty sweet.....I'm such a flashing slut....:icon_evil:

aj8600

Reaction score
Tried again, and got boot looped.....:frown: Wiped everything 3X before install..... Loaded up chevycam94's 2.3.7 and seems pretty sweet.....I'm such a flashing slut....:icon_evil:

I'm sorry you left cush. If you flash the .zip again once you bootloop it will boot:)

I know this because I flash a new cush rom at least 2-3 times a week.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums