[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5

Papasmurf

Reaction score
Yeah I think the predictions are actually pretty cool. If you let it learn for long enough, it will pretty much know what you wanna say and sometimes you don't have to even type lol

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

I think that was my problem. If there was a way I could make it learn who I was typing a message to that would be great. A couple times I caught it predicting some inappropriate things to the wrong people. LOL

aj8600

Reaction score
Been there haha

More of an on topic question: what do you think of the rom?

Papasmurf

Reaction score
Its pretty quick. Don't expect anything less. Had a hiccup on the first install but went great second time around. On the last build I noticed there was a Bluetooth syncing bug or maybe removed. When ever I synced with my car it never loaded the phone book. Other roms have always done that and I did miss it. I will have to check on that one later.

Daballa

Reaction score
Great so far as to be expected from a CushZero release. What are the changes from last release? Is there a changelog anywhere?

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Great so far as to be expected from a CushZero release. What are the changes from last release? Is there a changelog anywhere?

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

No change log very minor adjustments i fixed the broken stuff in zerosettings added a script on load to delete out the sdcard/media/audio folder to prevent double ringtones if/when people flash a new rom and added in krunkbox from mister_e in data app

Sent from my rezROM Rezound

Daballa

Reaction score
I noticed the media folder got deleted, had some custom ringtones of my own that got deleted but had them backed up on the pc so no biggie. Will have to remember that in the future though. Great Job on this!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I noticed the media folder got deleted, had some custom ringtones of my own that got deleted but had them backed up on the pc so no biggie. Will have to remember that in the future though. Great Job on this!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Oopsies my bad i didn't take that into account sorry bout that
Thanks bro glad you did zero

Ozzie

Reaction score
I noticed the media file with the ringtones, etc. was on the sd card...figured Cush did some magic to make more room...

Well...it's a good cover anyway...;)

RobClay18838

Reaction score
Yep, all those new notification and phone ringtones were a nice touch ;)

bdub33

Reaction score
The only problems I have faced were minor, volume+ will not work nor will the app called happychar. What does the system media file under extras contain?? Also, is there anyway I can get lockscreen gestures to work with this? Thanks for keeping my D1 fresh!!

Sent from my Speak'n'Spell

Last edited:
OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The only problems I have faced were minor, volume+ will not work nor will the app called happychar. What does the system media file under extras contain?? Also, is there anyway I can get lockscreen gestures to work with this? Thanks for keeping my D1 fresh!!

Sent from my Speak'n'Spell

Lockscreen gestures would not work i didn't add them into my settings menu and System media is all the stock ringtones and notifications that i removed for free space
Glad youre digging zero minus the few hiccups

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I noticed the media file with the ringtones, etc. was on the sd card...figured Cush did some magic to make more room...

Well...it's a good cover anyway...;)

That i did my friend a scandalous 84mb system load

QUAGMIRE

Reaction score
Thanks for the promotion on KrUnKeD and toolbox Hopefully people like it and don't have any issues. Which toolbox will be redone real soon hopefully with new layout but haha I suck at design, But been real busy working on droid 1 fascinate and thunderbolt roms. So the toolbox is a little delayed ATM. And good job with this release Glad you're all setup and good to go again.

Last edited:
OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the promotion on KrUnKeD and toolbox Hopefully people like it and don't have any issues. Which toolbox will be redone real soon hopefully with new layout but haha I suck at design, But been real busy working on droid 1 fascinate and thunderbolt roms. So the toolbox is a little delayed ATM. And good job with this release Glad you're all setup and good to go again.

Thanks bro and thanks again for letting zero get your toolbox