[ROM] [Release] CushZero full 2.3.5

b-jammin21

Reaction score
ok soo im like 75% sure its in source i believe i removed the files needed for it to work w/o go keyboard of course i need git to come back up to be positive but i loaded up one of my testers on the new source and everything was kosher then latest test that i know of the framework file removed no dice apologizes for the frustrations it has caused

So, is there anything you need from me? Might you have a fix in the works then?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is the swipe keyboard available in the market? I was going to try it but I can't find it.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Swype is still beta. Not available on market afaik.

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, so I put a .bak after the go keyboard and rebooted. On screen keyboard wouldn't work so I tried the slide out keyboard and there was no auto correction. I installed gingerbread keyboard from the market, and seems to be working although "i" doesn't seem to be capitalizing but contractions are so I guess I'll have to look into the keyboard settings and see what's going on.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm at a loss but like cush said, it's probably a framework issue. I went back to the go keyboard and the "I" is capitalizing once again. The only way I can get a number to work on the slide out keyboard is if I hold alt while pressing a number. If you just press and release the alt key and then press a number, only a letter will appear. I hope that helps, I'm out of ideas but you're right, the latinIme. apk didn't help and the latinImeGoogle.apk just forced closed all the time so I removed them. Sorry I couldn't be much more help but believe me, I did try.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So, is there anything you need from me? Might you have a fix in the works then?

Nothing is needed except for android.git to come back up so I can pull source again to fix. Sorry again bro GOKeyboard has a issue with the alt button needing to be held down to get numbers and such I brought the issue up with them not sure if a fix is in the works for it. Starting to think the troubles are not worth the savings in system and prolly will bring the stock kb back next release

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

b-jammin21

Reaction score
@ rck. No worries. Thanks a lot for your help anyways. You were indeed a great help. I've got a couple of ideas left up my sleeve, will try them out and get back at you.

@c2p. Thanks for all your help and support. Like I've said before, this is my only issue on the ROM, otherwise everything else is great. Let me know when/if you get something figured out. When I get some time I will surely be tossing you some cash for your troubles. You deserve it. Thanks again.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
This ROM is awesome! I've been Liquid-faithful for awhile, but this is fantastic. I'm only a day in so we'll see how it holds up, but excellent job Cush.

Wasn't a fan of the GO keyboard so i just installed the GBKB apk but have actually grown to like the GO launcher over LPP. Just wish i could overlap widgets.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This ROM is awesome! I've been Liquid-faithful for awhile, but this is fantastic. I'm only a day in so we'll see how it holds up, but excellent job Cush.

Wasn't a fan of the GO keyboard so i just installed the GBKB apk but have actually grown to like the GO launcher over LPP. Just wish i could overlap widgets.

sweetness glad youre digging Zero let me know if you need anything will do my best to help out

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
@ rck. No worries. Thanks a lot for your help anyways. You were indeed a great help. I've got a couple of ideas left up my sleeve, will try them out and get back at you.

@c2p. Thanks for all your help and support. Like I've said before, this is my only issue on the ROM, otherwise everything else is great. Let me know when/if you get something figured out. When I get some time I will surely be tossing you some cash for your troubles. You deserve it. Thanks again.

as soon as git comes back up will have the prob solved and hit you with something via pm thank you its appreciated but not needed thanks again

b-jammin21

Reaction score
as soon as git comes back up will have the prob solved and hit you with something via pm thank you its appreciated but not needed thanks again

What exactly do you mean by when git comes back up? And when do you expect that might be? Sorry im not familiar with what git is...

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by when git comes back up? And when do you expect that might be? Sorry im not familiar with what git is...

Android.Git.Kernel.Org is home to android source it was hacked bout a month ago and Google shut it down as a safety measure and won't be back up until they confirm that no code has been corrupted I was in the middle of repulling source when it went down there's no eta on when it will come back up I check once a day to see if it's up

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Android.Git.Kernel.Org is home to android source it was hacked bout a month ago and Google shut it down as a safety measure and won't be back up until they confirm that no code has been corrupted I was in the middle of repulling source when it went down there's no eta on when it will come back up I check once a day to see if it's up

Oh okay gotcha thanks for the info

666ogre666

Reaction score
Cm is back up using some other site for android source and they are doing nightlys again, you might want to check that out although I remember hearing you were switching to a hybrid cm/liquid source or something so I don't know if that'd help you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums