[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
*quick side note in my absence i want to thank aj for keeping up with zero very much appreciated bud and i had the pleasure of being introduced to a up and coming dev Mister_E with testing his KrunKed Rom on my Fascinate great things are coming from this dev and a sample of it is in zero with his toolbox apk*

CUSHZERO 2.3.7v2.1.5

wouldnt recommend flashing over a rom without wipe you can do so but problems may occur

SCREEN CAPS

View attachment 47301View attachment 47302View attachment 47303View attachment 47304

BUGS THAT STILL NEED SQUASHING

BEHAVIOR SETTINGS

ADDED FEATURES

KrunkedToolBox (Mister_E)
Removes old media folder sdcard/media/audio *make a backup if you have your own custom stuff* and added in custom ringers
flash system media zip in extras for stock media (C2P)

EXTRAS

CARDOCKZIP

LIVE WALLPAPERS
http://cush2push.macleod-web.net/carzip.zip

FULL FONTS

SYSTEM MEDIA

STOCK EMAIL

TESTED KERNELS

RAIDZERO

CHEVYNO1

GIMPMOD

PRIME KERNELS

LINK

WARNING FLASHING THIS ROM REMOVES THE OLD MEDIA FOLDER LOCATED ON THE SDCARD
SDCARD/MEDIA/AUDIO
IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM RINGERS BACK THEM UP THANK YOU

CUSHZERO 2.3.7v2.1.5

please mark as install and nominate for mod of the month
would be most appreciated
thanks
cush2push

Last edited:

Daballa

Reaction score
Been really lookin' forward to this!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

RobClay18838

Reaction score
Have to agree. Running like a dream. Thanks for the continued support of the OG. Much appreciated!

Ozzie

Reaction score
Yay! Thank you for your continued support Cush!
My phone loves your roms...:happy3:

The D1 has spoiled me, up for renewal in a month or two, but still haven't decided what to do.

Papasmurf

Reaction score
I just installed this and having some issues with market and gtalk. Both wont work. Can't download from market and gtalk cant login. Will reinstall see if that works.

Edit: Re-Install fixed the problem. All is good now.
Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

Last edited:

kinfolk248

Reaction score
anyone got pics of the keyboard, thts one reason i switched before b/c the keyboard had that weird shadowy shaded effect, made it hard to see imo...

Papasmurf

Reaction score
anyone got pics of the keyboard, thts one reason i switched before b/c the keyboard had that weird shadowy shaded effect, made it hard to see imo...

I'm confused as to what you mean by this? The On Screen keyboard? If you don't like the stock one that is loaded you can always download one. I personally use the ICS keyboard. Basic and excellent.

aj8600

Reaction score
I'm confused as to what you mean by this? The On Screen keyboard? If you don't like the stock one that is loaded you can always download one. I personally use the ICS keyboard. Basic and excellent.

ICS keyboard is really nice. i bought swiftkey when it was 10c so it was worth it, and i really like it

Papasmurf

Reaction score
I too bought swift key at that time. Loads of features. Sometimes just didnt work for me. I know it's supposed to learn but I got frustrated and uninstalled. I might go back later on someday....

aj8600

Reaction score
I too bought swift key at that time. Loads of features. Sometimes just didnt work for me. I know it's supposed to learn but I got frustrated and uninstalled. I might go back later on someday....

Yeah I think the predictions are actually pretty cool. If you let it learn for long enough, it will pretty much know what you wanna say and sometimes you don't have to even type lol

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums