[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5

Daballa

Reaction score
The only problems I have faced were minor, volume+ will not work nor will the app called happychar. What does the system media file under extras contain?? Also, is there anyway I can get lockscreen gestures to work with this? Thanks for keeping my D1 fresh!!

Sent from my Speak'n'Spell

I'm running volume+ with no issues. Installed with titanium and no problems.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Look at Cush still pumping out updates for the good 'ole D1. You guys are lucky to have such a fantastic dev. Can't believe he went Rezound though...I was hoping for a Nexus Zero. :p

Ozzie

Reaction score
That i did my friend a scandalous 84mb system load

Sent from my rezROM Rezound

...a very good idea bud...that would work on other space challenged roms like the new ics for the d1 as well.
The extra tones are a nice change too. I always keep my own tones on my sd card anyway and copy them wherever the media folder is.

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Im going to try this. But Isn't it just going to be the same as v2.1.1? You said only minor bugfixes. The only bug i saw on 2.1.1 was the bootanimation...

Aside from that, thanks Cush for keeping this rom updated. Better no updates :happy3:

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im going to try this. But Isn't it just going to be the same as v2.1.1? You said only minor bugfixes. The only bug i saw on 2.1.1 was the bootanimation...

Aside from that, thanks Cush for keeping this rom updated. Better no updates :happy3:

Fixed a few bugs in zerosettings pertaining to applications menu not properly working i removed the boot animation and added in custom ringers. Also back up any custom ringers you may have in sdcard/media/audio as now on load it deletes the old one and replaced with the new one
Enjoy zero :)

Daballa

Reaction score
Think I found a bug. I set my notification color for messaging to blue instead of green (default). When I get a text it still flashes green. That didn't happen in 2.1.1, not complaining, just pointing it out.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Last edited:

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Loving my beautiful CushZero :D
Found no bugs at the moment. We'll see...

45b5a98d-d30c-530f.jpg

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Fakecharles

Reaction score
Ringtones In - Ringtones Out...

Wait - you deleted all my ringtones and notifications from my SD CARD? OH MAN....

Rom is working great, and I'm grateful that you're still developing for D1. It was a treat to flash and it's been a pleasure to run but... oh man...

EDIT: It was time to get some fresh stuff anyway. I'm currently at freesound.org auditioning candidates.

Last edited:

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Cush, I think you should highlight in red with BIG letters saying that this build will remove your old media folder in the OP - possibly right under the "CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5" download. Seems like some people can't see or they miss it. Just a suggestion ;)

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Cush, I think you should highlight in red with BIG letters saying that this build will remove your old media folder in the OP - possibly right under the "CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5" download. Seems like some people can't see or they miss it. Just a suggestion ;)

I think that's a good suggestion will put it up as soon as i get home. Thanks

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Is anyone else experienced SuperUser problems? I've never had this problem before until recently. It happened with Project Elite as well so I know it can't be a specific rom. I think it's an issue with the updated Superuser Binary thats making it so I can't open some of my apps that require root permissions like script manager or root explorer. If I try to open Script Manager, it doesn't show the usual message "Script Manager has been granted Superuser Permissions" instead it just hangs there and it will never load. Just wondering if im the only one experiencing this.

KJW979

Reaction score
Is anyone else experienced SuperUser problems? I've never had this problem before until recently. It happened with Project Elite as well so I know it can't be a specific rom. I think it's an issue with the updated Superuser Binary thats making it so I can't open some of my apps that require root permissions like script manager or root explorer. If I try to open Script Manager, it doesn't show the usual message "Script Manager has been granted Superuser Permissions" instead it just hangs there and it will never load. Just wondering if im the only one experiencing this.

I am having same issue, currently on PE. Figured it was superuser issue as all my apps that need it hanging up sporadically.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums