Coming Soon - Innocase(TM) Rugged for the Motorola Droid

seidioseidio

Reaction score
***Now Available! - Seidio Innocase(TM) Rugged for the Motorola Droid***

Hello All,

Seidio is proud to announce our Innocase(TM) Rugged, our first convertible case that combines the sophistication of a Innocase 360 with built in screen guard and clear keyboard, pair that with the security of the Rugged Skin and matching holster. We are happy to announce that it is NOW AVAILABLE for shipping!

BD3-HKR4MTDD-2.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-3.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-4.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-5.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-6.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-7.jpg

The Innocase Rugged is now shipping for the BlackBerry Bold 9700 & Apple iPhone 3G/3GS & Motorola Droid! Please visit here for complete details!

Innocase Rugged for Motorola Droid

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments! dancedroid

Last edited:

JimmyD

Reaction score
:popcorn: Interesting! I can't wait to see these.

I love my Otterbox Commuter case, but I would give it up in favor of a more "rugged" case option!

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Wow, I could really use something rugged like that. I am so active I am going to kill my phone. I need an option for mounting for Navigation too. If you can pull that off, I want the first one!

OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
FunN4Lo said:
Wow, I could really use something rugged like that. I am so active I am going to kill my phone. I need an option for mounting for Navigation too. If you can pull that off, I want the first one!

Hello!

Great point about mounting options for the Rugged Case, we will certain forward this suggestion to the product team!

Regards,

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Love the idea, I desperately want a rugged case and be able to mount it would be the icing on the cake. Keep up the good work.

D2redneck

Reaction score
Any idea when it's supposed to come out? With my history of phone abuse I could really use a case like this.

naccout

Reaction score
I was going to buy your original Droid case now but I think this is the one I'd want, so long as it' not bulky or thick enough to hover over the screen and impair typing.

leftbrain99

Reaction score
But the most obvious question that has yet to be answered is - will it allow for keyboard slide-out or no? I personally wonder how it could, but I have no problem with some good case offerings that do not allow for use of the keyboard. I might prefer this case do just that.