*** All New *** Seidio Innocase(TM) Rugged for Motorola Droid Now Available!

orangepeel

Reaction score
Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Regards,

I fixed mine ...I pulled it off.....the screen protector that is.
It was way too thick to get the back button to work,plus it made unlocking the phone lock pattern mode a real challenge.

I had to do the same thing with my Otterbox Defender case I had on my BB Storm.They redesigned (basically cut away some of the screen protector) so I was not as tight.

I'm fine with it.I had already made up my mind that I would use a regular screen protector.I'm just happy the stupid slide out keyboard doesn't slide out anymore.

Last edited:

will.anaya

Reaction score
Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Regards,

I fixed mine ...I pulled it off.....the screen protector that is.
It was way too thick to get the back button to work,plus it made unlocking the phone lock pattern mode a real challenge.

I had to do the same thing with my Otterbox Defender case I had on my BB Storm.They redesigned (basically cut away some of the screen protector) so I was not as tight.

I'm fine with it.I had already made up my mind that I would use a regular screen protector.I'm just happy the stupid slide out keyboard doesn't slide out anymore.

i havent pulled my screen protector off yet, but i did replace it with the body glove face plate and everything fits fine.

i guess my next move is to cut off the screen protector and have a backup face plate.

Kmart95

Reaction score
mac6324 said:
I will try to post up pics today. I did a few modifications to the case this morning. I said I was going to wait and see how I liked the camera cover and the protective screen cover. Well I am impatient and said screw it. I took a razor blade and cut off the rubber camera flap because no matter how hard I tried I could not get it open. Not a design flaw, just that I chew my nails and I can't get a grip on the rubber piece. I took the big plunge and cut out the screen protector from the frame. I was nervous about doing this but I missed the responsiveness of the naked screen, It is easy to do with a razor blade, still looks good and now I have my screen back. Some of you may be wondering, "why did this guy spend the $ for this case and then cut out some of the protective features?" I bought the case for the keyboard elimination concept, and the rugged / protective features. The phone lives in my pocket. With the Gorilla Glass it has I have no scratches what so ever, and I abuse the Droid daily at work. I have never had a screen protector so I don't think I will miss it. Still give the case a 8.5 out of 10.
Cool, thanks. When i get mine i will probably just put on the top piece of my seidio innocase instead of the top of the innocase 360 because from what i hear the built in screen protector isnt very good.

Harmakhet

Reaction score
Got mine in...for the most part I like it. Had hoped that I could still use the holster with the set when not wearing the rugged cover and skeleton but alas that is not the case. I wanted to have the 360 case and holster to use most of the time but have the rugged parts for when I need them. As it stands, I will have to leave it in the full protection most of the time. I had planned on getting the traveler dock for my car soon (was holding out hope for a discount coupon email), so it will be a bit annoying to take it out of the rugged case to use that when I drive but not horribly so.

The screenguard isn't too bad. I do have to press harder for those two corner buttons but I can deal with that I think.

I am going to try it for a day or so and then decide to either buy a regular holster for carrying it without the rugged skin or returning it and getting a regular Innocase.

Harm

Kmart95

Reaction score
Harmakhet said:
Got mine in...for the most part I like it. Had hoped that I could still use the holster with the set when not wearing the rugged cover and skeleton but alas that is not the case. I wanted to have the 360 case and holster to use most of the time but have the rugged parts for when I need them. As it stands, I will have to leave it in the full protection most of the time. I had planned on getting the traveler dock for my car soon (was holding out hope for a discount coupon email), so it will be a bit annoying to take it out of the rugged case to use that when I drive but not horribly so.

The screenguard isn't too bad. I do have to press harder for those two corner buttons but I can deal with that I think.

I am going to try it for a day or so and then decide to either buy a regular holster for carrying it without the rugged skin or returning it and getting a regular Innocase.

Harm
Could you post pics please?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Harm

do they make a holster just for the 360 case...I am guessing they do just more &..) i ordered this on that expetation that it would work for both was not plan on leaving rugged case on all that often just when i was going to be working outside i have an office job don't need all kinds of protection there..

Kmart95

Reaction score
Well the innocase 360 apparently has the same dimensions as the innocase surface, so if i had to guess the holster for the innocase surface should work for the innocase 360. Im not 100% sure so i would verify this with someone who defiantly knows the answer but im pretty sure that im right.

Darthvong

Reaction score
Well the innocase 360 apparently has the same dimensions as the innocase surface, so if i had to guess the holster for the innocase surface should work for the innocase 360. Im not 100% sure so i would verify this with someone who defiantly knows the answer but im pretty sure that im right.

It's my understanding that the only difference between the two is the 360 comes with a screen protector, so that wouldn't change the overall size of the case.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this is the first seido case i have bought.. so i guess i will have to buy a holster for the 360 case as well.. i guess that one way of getting more money out of people that don't plan on using rugged all that often. owell.

it is what it is :icon_eek:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Full review..

Just got the case out of mailbox.. this case does absolutly protect everything. feels very secure in the case adds a little bulk to it.. not much more than the body glove does though..no problems taking covers off to use headphones, and camera.
the only complaint i got which is a big deal is the bottom row of buttons (home,menu,back,search) are pretty much unusable you really have to poke at them to get them to work. this could be fixed by taking screen protector off, but this kinda defeats the purpose of the case.not sure but the top plate may b e to big to make them work correctly. just a design flaw that i hope seidio is listnening too.
No lagginess in screen due to screen protector.
all in all it is worth 50 bucks if you dont mind the hot keys problem.
well now you have my opionion for what it is worth.. sedio if you fix the hot keys problem you have one excellant case if you don't you have an ok case that protects droid really well..