*** All New *** Seidio Innocase(TM) Rugged for Motorola Droid Now Available!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well after 3 hours of not using back button.. off came screen protector... Seidio Fix This.. for 50 bucks we should be able to use all buttons..

i like the case other than that.. so now running around with no screen protector, on a case that is supposed to protect everything.. that is definition of irony..

BCrawford

Reaction score
Well after 3 hours of not using back button.. off came screen protector... Seidio Fix This.. for 50 bucks we should be able to use all buttons..

i like the case other than that.. so now running around with no screen protector, on a case that is supposed to protect everything.. that is definition of irony..

Agreed. I just received mine today and like you said it makes the hotkeys unusable. Other than that, it's great. I hope seidio is listening...

naccout

Reaction score
Anymore on this case?

Am looking for a case that is not so bulky that it hinder fingers from reaching corners of the phone (have VZW plastic case and HATE it.) However I would also like the case to be sturdy enough to withstand bludgeoning and whatnot (would be nice to keep my Droid on me when I'm playing Army)

Sounds like the best bet would be to buy the Rugged combo and add the regular 360 holster when I'm not getting dirty?

BCrawford

Reaction score
Seidio takes care of their customers:

Re: Rugged Case
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCrawford
Hello,
I recently purchased the rugged droid case and have noticed that with the innocase 360 on, I am unable the use the 4 bottom hotkeys without really mashing on the screen protector. I feel that over time I am going to break either the phone or the case. This is pretty disappointing seeing as this is the most expensive case I have purchased and it does not allow me to use all the features of the phone. I was hoping to exchange the innocase 360 top piece with the normal innocase cover w/o screen cover. Please let me know ASAP, because this is a great product, but with a huge oversight. Thank You

Brett

PS. Here is my order number. Order#: 337099 placed on 5/27/2010

Hello Mr. Crawford,

Thank you for your PM! We apologize for your experience and would like to help. We have already ordered a replacement top cover without the screen guard for you and you should have it by the end of the week.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

I'm very happy now! dancedroid

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Quote:
Hello,
I recently purchased the rugged droid case and have noticed that with the innocase 360 on, I am unable the use the 4 bottom hotkeys without really mashing on the screen protector. I feel that over time I am going to break either the phone or the case. This is pretty disappointing seeing as this is the most expensive case I have purchased and it does not allow me to use all the features of the phone. I was hoping to exchange the innocase 360 top piece with the normal innocase cover w/o screen cover. Please let me know ASAP, because this is a great product, but with a huge oversight. Thank You

Brett

Hello Mr. Crawford,

Thank you for your PM! We apologize for your experience and would like to help. We have already ordered a replacement top cover without the screen guard for you and you should have it by the end of the week.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

well they don't pay any attention to the thread that they started.. no screen protector is not the answer fixing it to where it works is..

not to be an a#%# but that is how i feel about it.. paid 50 bucks and screen protector does not work. other than this small issue i like the case. But the added screen protector plus holster was my reason for getting this over the otterbox..

BTW.. probably shoud not post PM's

Kmart95

Reaction score
Ok I just got my innocase rugged in the mail today and for the most part I am very pleased. The only bad part to me about the case is the fact that it is way to hard to select the bottom 4 soft buttons especially the back and search buttons. Oh and one other thing was the the top piece of the innocase 360 made it way more difficult to slide the keyboard open than the top piece of the innocase surface. So for these two reasons I decided to to put the top of the innocase surface on instead of the top of the innocase 360. Which is kind of disappointing because I felt that with the screen protector my phone was protected 100% now I only feel that the phone is protected 90%-95%. But other than that I think that the case is great. I know this because I think that if I were to drop my phone from the level I normally hold it at when standing onto a hard surface my phone would probably be unharmed. Also the holster works well too, the phone fits very snug into the holster and especially with the locking mechanism that the holster has I doubt that the phone would ever fall out. So all in all I thing that this case is great and I would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants a case meant for protecting their phone. And I would give this case an 8.5/10.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

v0x

Reaction score

Quote:
Hello,

Brett

Hello Mr. Crawford,

Regards,

I wasn't so lucky. :(

I love this case, but having to mash it is going to cause damage.

dsegler

Reaction score
Moto Droid X

When will hholsters and cases be available for the Droid X? I'm spoiled with my holster I've used with my BB. It has been the best carrier I've used

wwb

Reaction score
I don't think I need the clip as I pocket my phone and I don't think I will be utilizing my OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPR skills at a dangerous site in the near future.

I doubt the Droid is explosion proof anyway, so you can't carry it into a hazmat situation. dancedroid

I wonder if anyone makes explosion proof batteries for the droid??? If so would it then qualify as explosion proof? (most walkie's do).

Domestic violence

Reaction score
if it werent for the lack of customer service and failure to stand behind a broken product (which is still under warranty) i would consider buying this.

way to go Seidio.