*** All New *** Seidio Innocase(TM) Rugged for Motorola Droid Now Available!

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Hello All,

Seidio is proud to announce our Innocase(TM) Rugged, our first convertible case that combines the sophistication of a Innocase 360 with built in screen guard and clear keyboard, pair that with the security of the Rugged Skin and matching holster. We are happy to announce that it is NOW AVAILABLE for shipping!

BD3-HKR4MTDD-2.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-3.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-4.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-5.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-6.jpg

BD3-HKR4MTDD-7.jpg

The Innocase Rugged is now shipping for the BlackBerry Bold 9700 & Apple iPhone 3G/3GS & Motorola Droid! Please visit here for complete details!

Innocase Rugged for Motorola Droid

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments! dancedroid

Reaction score
Can I buy JUST the hard shell? i already have an innocase, and have no need for a holster. I'm interested in the case, but not interested in buying something I already have or do not need.

Edit-The innocase I have is the innocase SURFACE, not the innocase 360. Will the rugged part fit over the innocase SURFACE? I originally had the innocase surface and switched to the otterbox. I think I'm spending more on accessories than I am the phone itself.

Last edited:
OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Sweet Kitten Feet said:
Can I buy JUST the hard shell? i already have an innocase, and have no need for a holster. I'm interested in the case, but not interested in buying something I already have or do not need.

Edit-The innocase I have is the innocase SURFACE, not the innocase 360. Will the rugged part fit over the innocase SURFACE? I originally had the innocase surface and switched to the otterbox. I think I'm spending more on accessories than I am the phone itself.

Hello,

Unfortuately, we do not sell the Rugged Skin & Skeleton by themselves. The Innocase Rugged Combo is designed with the Innocase 360 included to give you the maximum protection for your device. While the Innocase Surface will fit, we do not recommend it.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think i will buy 50 bucks is a lot of money for a case though:icon_eek:... will have to think about it.. i guess it not bad for 2 cases... does anyone have the case that comes with it.. does the part that slides over the screen feel cheap and fall off like the VErizon shell/holster combo or even the body glove one..

Last edited:
OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
justin82 said:
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think i will buy 50 bucks is a lot of money for a case though:icon_eek:... will have to think about it.. i guess it not bad for 2 cases... does anyone have the case that comes with it.. does the part that slides over the screen feel cheap and fall off like the VErizon shell/holster combo or even the body glove one..

Hah Yes! You are definitely get 2 cases, one for extreme environments, and one for casual uses. The Innocase 360 for the Droid is our popular Innocase Surface with a built-in screen protector. It is 1mm thin, yet provides strong protection for your device!

orangepeel

Reaction score
does the part that slides over the screen feel cheap and fall off like the VErizon shell/holster combo or even the body glove one..

I own both the cases you mention,plus the Otterbox and Seidio Case. The Seidio doesn't feel cheap like the Verizon shell,and it's much more sturdy than the Body Glove case.

The Verizon case is like you said,VERY cheap feeling.

Kmart95

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of these yet because i would like to see a review of this before I go ahead and buy one.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nope but i am ordering friday.. hoping for a deal on a car mount as well... that what i hate about buying one.. all my accesories are for naked droid... :(

KukiKid

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering I got the regular innocase a couple months ago and just recently the case started peeling the glossy coat off of the screen part but not the part around the keyboard. Is this normal?

OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering I got the regular innocase a couple months ago and just recently the case started peeling the glossy coat off of the screen part but not the part around the keyboard. Is this normal?

PLease PM me your order #, we will get this taken care of ASAP

Sorry about the problem.

Seidio

husker_fan

Reaction score
My rugged case is on order and can't wait to get it on Thursday.

I work on a farm and will really put this thing to use.

I have been waiting a long time for a case like this, I really hope it works out.

Teammudd

Reaction score
yepers!! i'm looking to place an order on tues night or wed morning. i work in the "trades", mechanicing, metal work, fabrication ect...... so far i've gone through.

1) the body glove = worked ok for the time being, didn't like that the face was exposed.

2) have the vzw shell/holster combo right now (ordered this about 2 days before i read about the rugged case) = so far i like the case/holster mainly due to the face not being exposed, but the skin it's self obviously doesn't provide good protection from the environment.

and to be totally honest, i'm 100% jealous of my friends otter box case for their i phones, and how it's supposed to protect the phone!

Reaction score
Awwww now this comes out. I just ordered an Otterbox about 4 hours ago. Damn!!! Oh well. A little too late now. Looks very nice though