1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

*** All New *** Seidio Innocase(TM) Rugged for Motorola Droid Now Available!

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by seidioseidio, May 14, 2010.

1. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

Hello All,

Seidio is proud to announce our Innocase(TM) Rugged, our first convertible case that combines the sophistication of a Innocase 360 with built in screen guard and clear keyboard, pair that with the security of the Rugged Skin and matching holster. We are happy to announce that it is NOW AVAILABLE for shipping!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Innocase Rugged is now shipping for the BlackBerry Bold 9700 & Apple iPhone 3G/3GS & Motorola Droid! Please visit here for complete details!

Innocase Rugged for Motorola Droid

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments! dancedroid
  2. Sweet Kitten Feet

Sweet Kitten Feet New Member

Can I buy JUST the hard shell? i already have an innocase, and have no need for a holster. I'm interested in the case, but not interested in buying something I already have or do not need.

Edit-The innocase I have is the innocase SURFACE, not the innocase 360. Will the rugged part fit over the innocase SURFACE? I originally had the innocase surface and switched to the otterbox. I think I'm spending more on accessories than I am the phone itself.
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  3. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

Hello,

Unfortuately, we do not sell the Rugged Skin & Skeleton by themselves. The Innocase Rugged Combo is designed with the Innocase 360 included to give you the maximum protection for your device. While the Innocase Surface will fit, we do not recommend it.
  4. Kmart95

Kmart95 New Member

Sweet i will probably buy this!
  5. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think i will buy 50 bucks is a lot of money for a case though:icon_eek:... will have to think about it.. i guess it not bad for 2 cases... does anyone have the case that comes with it.. does the part that slides over the screen feel cheap and fall off like the VErizon shell/holster combo or even the body glove one..
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  6. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

Hah Yes! You are definitely get 2 cases, one for extreme environments, and one for casual uses. The Innocase 360 for the Droid is our popular Innocase Surface with a built-in screen protector. It is 1mm thin, yet provides strong protection for your device!
  7. orangepeel

orangepeel New Member

I own both the cases you mention,plus the Otterbox and Seidio Case. The Seidio doesn't feel cheap like the Verizon shell,and it's much more sturdy than the Body Glove case.

The Verizon case is like you said,VERY cheap feeling.
  8. Kmart95

Kmart95 New Member

Has anyone bought one of these yet because i would like to see a review of this before I go ahead and buy one.
  9. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

nope but i am ordering friday.. hoping for a deal on a car mount as well... that what i hate about buying one.. all my accesories are for naked droid... :(
  10. mrgarrison

mrgarrison New Member

im getting this rot meow!
  11. KukiKid

KukiKid New Member

Hey I was just wondering I got the regular innocase a couple months ago and just recently the case started peeling the glossy coat off of the screen part but not the part around the keyboard. Is this normal?
  12. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

PLease PM me your order #, we will get this taken care of ASAP

Sorry about the problem.

Seidio
  13. husker_fan

husker_fan New Member

My rugged case is on order and can't wait to get it on Thursday.

I work on a farm and will really put this thing to use.

I have been waiting a long time for a case like this, I really hope it works out.
  14. Teammudd

Teammudd New Member

yepers!! i'm looking to place an order on tues night or wed morning. i work in the "trades", mechanicing, metal work, fabrication ect...... so far i've gone through.

1) the body glove = worked ok for the time being, didn't like that the face was exposed.

2) have the vzw shell/holster combo right now (ordered this about 2 days before i read about the rugged case) = so far i like the case/holster mainly due to the face not being exposed, but the skin it's self obviously doesn't provide good protection from the environment.

and to be totally honest, i'm 100% jealous of my friends otter box case for their i phones, and how it's supposed to protect the phone!
  15. samsung rogue user

samsung rogue user New Member

Awwww now this comes out. I just ordered an Otterbox about 4 hours ago. Damn!!! Oh well. A little too late now. Looks very nice though
  16. mkhannah

mkhannah New Member

Can the 1mm screen protector, part of the inner casing, be replaced w/o re-purchasing the whole case? A $5 replacement with $5 shipping is better than another $50 plus shipping.

This is the only thing holding me back at this point. Thanks.
  17. JimmyD

JimmyD New Member

Hey seidioseido....

Is there any chance that you guys will be selling these cases through Amazon.com?
    (I have an Amazon gift card burnin' a hole in my pocket!) :)

NICE CASE!
  18. husker_fan

husker_fan New Member

Was very happy when my case showed up a day early. dancedroid

Looks exactly like the photos already posted, if I can get my hands on a camera and figure out how to post them I will.

Looks nice and solid. Taking the outer "rugged" case off will take some practice. The package came with instructions for installing the Innocase 360 and how to use the belt clip, but nothing for the rugged part of the case. I dont know if there just arent instructions or they forgot to put them in the box. SeidioSeidio are you able to clarify? I would just assume remove the case in a proper way so I dont damage anything.

I have a Seidio Dock and plan on take my outer shell off everyday.

For the time being I am just gonna leave the Innocase I already have on my phone for a few reasons. I figure I can have the new 360 as a backup and I already have a screen protector on my phone and dont want to take it off, took me too long to put it on correctly.

I dont have my Body Glove case with me, but I'd say it and the Rugged are about the same size or so.

I have been more than pleased with all of my Seidio products so far and will suggest them to anyone.
  19. will.anaya

will.anaya New Member

Just got mine tonight. actually had them hold it at FedEx cuz i didnt want to miss the delivery.

why are the instructions to assemble the case inside the case? for awhile there i could not figure out how to open the case. lol.

the case, sans holster, is somewhat heavier, maybe like carrying two droids, but since i love my droid and like the rugged case, i dont care, but maybe others will.

the protective cover of the case is fine, not great. there is some hesitation when i swipe the screen. i have to press down a litter harder than normal. and the bottom "back" and "search" button on the droid will not work unless i press really, really, really hard.

the cover for the camera lens only stays close when the skeleton is on, if not, it just flaps there. and the cover for the 3.5 jack is real hard to take off so i guess i know that that part is well protected.

the case, or more so, the skeleton is a little too slick. the verizon shell had a rubber feel to it thus made holding it easy to grip. however, with the internal rubber cover, gripping the skeleton tight should not cause harm to the droid.

(pic 3)the holster is great but bulky. it needs to be bulky with the thickness of the shell though. the only part of it i did not like is the "arm" that holds the droid in the holster. (the exact terminology might be wrong. when i say "arm" its the top locking mechanism that extends over the top of the droid). it has a tip that extends too far out, the tip is used to lift the arm up to release the droid from the holster. it could stand to lose a couple mm, nay, a couple cm's

but here's the weird part, using a rating scale of 10, i actually give it a 9.5. its rugged. exactly what i need. i, in no way expected to purchase something that was described as "rugged" to be thin and stylish. if i did, then i would expect to replace that piece of garbage after one month. but i expect this to last a long time.

sorry no pics. the droid is the only camera i own. and what ever pic i take would be through a mirror and just the backside.

i am sure others will post pics but the op's pics should suffice.
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  20. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

No Paypal? =(
Search tags for this page

innocase rugged motorola droid

rugged case with hostler for motorola bionic