Coming Soon - Innocase(TM) Rugged for the Motorola Droid

rut3556

Reaction score
I'd be interested only if it will mate up to Seidio's desk charger, as does the standard case.

HarshReality

Reaction score
Would love to try this one out. Currently using body gloves case, and I have my eye on the otterbox case, but I'm gonna hold out for this one!!! It looks nice, and obviously from my interest in particular cases, I NEED a durable and rugged case. Def ordering this one for the beach ------> Verizon Motorola Droid Waterproof Case : (5 Star Rating): Google Checkout available.

MCJaWL0bj5Q2kVEbqmd1tA

Already got mine ;) 10 cents

MCJaWL0bj5Q2kVEbqmd1tA

Last edited:
OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
orangepeel said:
godcomplex said:
Will this case restrict the slide out keyboard feature? If so, sign me up! Thanks.
Ditto.....
leftbrain99 said:
But the most obvious question that has yet to be answered is - will it allow for keyboard slide-out or no? I personally wonder how it could, but I have no problem with some good case offerings that do not allow for use of the keyboard. I might prefer this case do just that.
wakeb791 said:
If it disables the slide out keyboard, I'm in!

Hello,

The best part about our case is that you will have the option to enable or disable the keyboards! The complete Rugged case will disable all keyboard access, allowing the user to use it as a candy bar type phone! You will also have the option of just having the Innocase 360, which is our acclaimed Innocase Surface with a built-in screen guard. Either way, you will still have full access to the touchscreen and the all the buttons and controls with strong protection built around it.

Regards,

Last edited:

wakeb791

Reaction score
Hello,

The best part about our case is that you will have the option to enable or disable the keyboards! The complete Rugged case will disable all keyboard access, allowing the user to use it as a candy bar type phone! You will also have the option of just having the Innocase 360, which is our acclaimed Innocase Surface with a built-in screen guard. Either way, you will still have full access to the touchscreen and the all the buttons and controls with strong protection built around it.

Regards,

Well now I'm a bit skeptical. Will it essentially be the same idea as the previous Innocase but the holster will keep it shut?

leftbrain99

Reaction score
Well now I'm a bit skeptical. Will it essentially be the same idea as the previous Innocase but the holster will keep it shut?

Not quite, I don't think. In the first post, the holster is on the far left. The case for the Droid will be a top and bottom, and then a third piece (on the far right in that pic) will hold it all together, preventing keyboard access. You can use the case with or without that clamp. With it, the keyboard is locked; without it, the phone opens and closes. Correct?

OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
leftbrain99 said:
wakeb791 said:

Not quite, I don't think. In the first post, the holster is on the far left. The case for the Droid will be a top and bottom, and then a third piece (on the far right in that pic) will hold it all together, preventing keyboard access. You can use the case with or without that clamp. With it, the keyboard is locked; without it, the phone opens and closes. Correct?

Yes! You have the right idea. To reiterate, the case will consist of 3 parts:

1. Innocase 360 ( current Innocase surface with built in screen protector)
2. Innocase Rugged Skin/Shell
3. Innocase Rugged Holster

User can have the flexibility to use just the Innocase 360 when the situation does not call for a heavy duty case, and then convert it into the durable Innocase Rugged at a moment's notice.

Pictures coming soon for the Droid! Stay tuned :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

husker_fan

Reaction score
The question about whether or not this rugged case will fit into the Seidio Desktop Charger is very important to me and others as well.

SeidioSeidio, are you able to clarify?

OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
husker_fan said:
The question about whether or not this rugged case will fit into the Seidio Desktop Charger is very important to me and others as well.

SeidioSeidio, are you able to clarify?

Hello! The Innocase 360 without the Rugged Skin have the same dimensions as the Innocase Surface, so it will be fully compatible with our Desktop and Car Cradle. The Rugged Skin is very easy to remove and should take no more than a few seconds!

OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
tacomasurfer; said:
Any actual pictures yet?

As promised! Here are some prototype shots for the Innocase Rugged for the Droid! This is not the final product but will be very similar to production models! Enjoy! :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
If the screen protector were to get scratched, do we have the ability to replace it ourselves or is it completely built in to the front part of the case?

Kmart95

Reaction score
Is this meant to go over the Droid Innocase Surface? Because i have that right now and i would really like to have even more protection for my Droid without having to take the Innocase off. If so i will defiantly get one of these!

Edit: Nevermind i figured it out

Last edited: