Coming from Bionic....

joshxdroid

Reaction score
RoWilJr said:
This^^^^^... Rooted it, changed the radios and gave it to my daughter!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I'm trying to do the same with my wifes thunderbolt. Did the radio change improve the data? And do you know where i can find a tutorial? It is already rooted, s off, and clockwork recovery installed. I just need to know about installing new radios

kevins686

Reaction score
This^^^^^... Rooted it, changed the radios and gave it to my daughter!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I wish I could do that with mine. Unfortunately, the screen somehow broke when I threw it across the room after the umpteenth random reboot, which occurred during a data drop when the battery was just about dead.

RoWilJr

Reaction score
I wish I could do that with mine. Unfortunately, the screen somehow broke when I threw it across the room after the umpteenth random reboot, which occurred during a data drop when the battery was just about dead.
Thx for making me spit my water out....lmao!!!

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
mdotytx said:
Big Red is replacing my Bionic with the Razr..... I would like suggestions and any tips you guys may have :)...Ty

Traitor! !! Lol jk

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am still on the bionic and I have never had a data drop. I don't know what your talking about lol. Also I love gb and I bet that I will live ics even more!

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't you have school to go to?! :biggrin: Seriously, I had data drops initially with the Bionic then it cleared up with 893. Great ever cince but I understand that various updates to various things to the Bionic. It is definitely a personal choice. I'm glad that it happened to me cause it brought me to this great forum where I've met (you know what I mean:)) GREAT people. ;-)

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mike.757 said:
Don't you have school to go to?! :biggrin: Seriously, I had data drops initially with the Bionic then it cleared up with 893. Great ever cince but I understand that various updates to various things to the Bionic. It is definitely a personal choice. I'm glad that it happened to me cause it brought me to this great forum where I've met (you know what I mean:)) GREAT people. ;-)

Labor day so no!! Thankyou lol. If the razor was in stores when I got my bionic, I still wouldn't have got it. To slim and FEELS cheap (never said it was cheap!)

OP
mdotytx

mdotytx

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Labor day so no!! Thankyou lol. If the razor was in stores when I got my bionic, I still wouldn't have got it. To slim and FEELS cheap (never said it was cheap!)

Razr is doing good for me :)

RoWilJr

Reaction score
^^^^^ Yup... Yup :beer:

Sent from my DROID Safety RAZR

OP
mdotytx

mdotytx

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Im not saying its a bad phone lol I just love my bionic