Can't reboot into Clockwork Recovery Stuck in Gummy Jar animation boot loop?

TheChosen1

Reaction score
Can't reboot into any kind of recovery...I tried the power and home button...got the Droid and the exclamation point...but half an hour later it's still on screen? I tried to hold the volume down key for clockwork like I read other places and nothing. I have my backup and all of that already but I can't get to any recovery screen at all...The Gummy Jar animation goes on forever and ever...I'm lost...

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pull the battery and wait for a few minutes then reinsert. Try to boot into recovery. I have a rooted Droid so I may be wrong but for me to boot into recovery I press the X and power.

Mike

lbarllcodel

Reaction score
Fixed it with this...

Can't reboot into any kind of recovery...I tried the power and home button...got the Droid and the exclamation point...but half an hour later it's still on screen? I tried to hold the volume down key for clockwork like I read other places and nothing. I have my backup and all of that already but I can't get to any recovery screen at all...The Gummy Jar animation goes on forever and ever...I'm lost...

You have to click the "search" button after it goes to the exclamation screen from boot ;c).

I had a fallout with Gummyjar 2.5 being stuck in a bootloop on the gummy animation..
I pulled battery for a few seconds, rebooted into stock recovery, wiped cache and data then rebooted and viola the rom worked perfectly.. :)

Though not visually what I expected the stock UI to be so I was sad
:-( but it's built for speed so yeah cant complain.