Cannot send email in Gmail

tee00max

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem? For some reason I cannot send email through Gmail, it just says sending but never sends. It receives emails just fine but when I try to send one, it will never send.

Meowmix

Reaction score
Go into applications and then hit all applocations at the top and find the gmail app. Once in the gmail app clear cache and data and force stop. It will take a moment to refresh and will start working again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
tee00max

tee00max

Reaction score
Go into applications and then hit all applocations at the top and find the gmail app. Once in the gmail app clear cache and data and force stop. It will take a moment to refresh and will start working again.

Thanks! It worked, Im not even thinking, thats usually the first thing that I do!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks! It worked, Im not even thinking, thats usually the first thing that I do!

lol, usually the first thing most people do is exactly that. Not think and post.;)

Glad you got it fixed up.