Caller can't hear me when I answer

taxit7

Reaction score
I just got my phone yesterday and it was working fine. Now when I answer a call the caller cannot hear me. My son who has the droid similar to this check the volume & mute button and everything was set correctly. He rebooted my phone to see if that would help, but didn't. He held like button and volume down to reboot. Hope someone can give me some help, otherwise it's going back to Verizon.:frown:

Trash Can

Reaction score
Verizon will want you to try a factory reset before exchanging it.

menu>settings>privacy>factory data reset>reset phone

You will then have to set up your phone again. Get your son to help if you're not comfortable. If that doesn't work, take 'er back.

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
Factory Reset

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

bullswife98

Reaction score
Verizon will want you to try a factory reset before exchanging it.

menu>settings>privacy>factory data reset>reset phone

You will then have to set up your phone again. Get your son to help if you're not comfortable. If that doesn't work, take 'er back.

Did that already no go. Still an issue the caller can't hear me gonna go back to Verizon and have them issue me out Droid Razr #3 hopefully someone over at Verizon will get it right!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dmwoods

Reaction score
I just got my phone yesterday and it was working fine. Now when I answer a call the caller cannot hear me. My son who has the droid similar to this check the volume & mute button and everything was set correctly. He rebooted my phone to see if that would help, but didn't. He held like button and volume down to reboot. Hope someone can give me some help, otherwise it's going back to Verizon.:frown:

I had the same issue. It was my phone thinking that a headset was plugged in, when it wasn't. I found an app named SoundAbout that let me use my phone again.