Bug Fixes and a Little More What Else Could You Ask For- Sapphire 0.6.2

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Ummm. Thank God im in Pacific time........still waiting on that update.....dancedroid

PJnc284

Reaction score
ha. I'm lame, I set up twitter on my phone just to follow CVPCS so I don't have to keep refreshing this thread. dancedroid

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
ha. I'm lame, I set up twitter on my phone just to follow CVPCS so I don't have to keep refreshing this thread. dancedroid

Sigh........Good Point. How come I never thought of that :icon_eek:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

That's the only reason I have twitter. I'm following like 10 people, all related to droid. But I'm friendless. It looks so sad lol.

You're not the only one, lol. I use twitter pretty much for news, and thats it.

OP
S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
you guys probably overloaded his site... :p it was on his home network connection... hopefully they didn't shut him off totally :)

if something like that did happen the site will come back up once we are able to get it on another server...

PJnc284

Reaction score
sweet. Glad I'm not alone. haha. Actually signed up initially to follow the DroidLanding thing to find a Droid X but apparently there aren't any in NC. :frown:

supahrob

Reaction score
Ok, it appears that SetCPU (the latest version) is giving me problems. Or maybe its just the profiles (you know, the main reason I want SetCPU...)

When my screen goes to sleep, and I wake it up, it's like the "touch screen" part never wakes up. I went back to an old ROM (CM 5.0.8) and it followed me. I think SetCPU updated itself supernaturally or something lol. Anyway, I am back on Sapphire with the stock kernel. Was running fine all day, then I enabled profiles in SetCPU and the problem returned. Disabling profiles did not help. Uninstalling SetCPU DID help! The problem is gone....

But I want the profiles in SetCPU. Does anyone know where I can get ahold of an older version (like 1 or 2 releases back) of SetCPU?

Has ANYONE else had problems with the latest version of SetCPU?

Take care,
Rob

52brandon

Reaction score
Ok, it appears that SetCPU (the latest version) is giving me problems. Or maybe its just the profiles (you know, the main reason I want SetCPU...)

When my screen goes to sleep, and I wake it up, it's like the "touch screen" part never wakes up. I went back to an old ROM (CM 5.0.8) and it followed me. I think SetCPU updated itself supernaturally or something lol. Anyway, I am back on Sapphire with the stock kernel. Was running fine all day, then I enabled profiles in SetCPU and the problem returned. Disabling profiles did not help. Uninstalling SetCPU DID help! The problem is gone....

But I want the profiles in SetCPU. Does anyone know where I can get ahold of an older version (like 1 or 2 releases back) of SetCPU?

Take care,
Rob
nope, nosetcpu problems here. Did you try setting your low higher (250 instead of 125, etc)

bhughesiii

Reaction score

Take care,
Rob

Are you using the widget at all? I noticed that when I use the widget, it sometimes eats up a bunch of resources and causes the whole phone to hang for a while. When I remove the widget everything speeds back up. It's a shame though I like being able to monitor the speed/temp right from my main screen.

MrMaddog

Reaction score

Take care,
Rob
nope, nosetcpu problems here. Did you try setting your low higher (250 instead of 125, etc)
My droid wakes up too slow at 125, so I always set my min at 250 or above. Maybe it's my imagination, but it seems to boot faster on kernels that have a min speed of 250. What is the default speed during boot anyway?

Keep up the good work guys.

52brandon

Reaction score

Take care,
Rob
My droid wakes up too slow at 125, so I always set my min at 250 or above. Maybe it's my imagination, but it seems to boot faster on kernels that have a min speed of 250. What is the default speed during boot anyway?

Keep up the good work guys.
at the beginning of boot, I'm not sure. But I believe toward the end of boot it gets up to max speed (you should notice your bootanimation go much faster)