Brand of case for your ThunderBolt?

BGKris

Reaction score
guitarchris,

I might just fellow suit as well. The otterbox looks really good! They are already selling the Inspire 4G case and that phone was recently announced on ATT. Let's hope the same for the Tbolt..that's if the phone ever get's released lol

OP
guitarchris123
Reaction score
For those interested in the Seidio Innocase II available now (or the Active X or Rugged in the future), or Seidio's screen protectors, extended batteries, and other accessories, use the coupon code "DISC2011" at checkout to get a 10% discount off of your entire order from seidioonline.com. I ordered my black Innocase and 1600 mAh battery Sunday night, they shipped out Monday, and I expect to receive them today or Friday.

Another great feature about the Innocase is that the bottom half is conveniently removable, thus giving greater access to the charging port on the side (might come in handy for docking capability?).

Last edited:

bassJAM

Reaction score
The innocase is part of the Rugged case isn't it? So if I order the innocase now, can I just order the outside parts of the rugged, or do I need to order the entire assembly?

StinkyPete

Reaction score
For those interested in the Seidio Innocase II available now (or the Active X or Rugged in the future), or Seidio's screen protectors, extended batteries, and other accessories, use the coupon code "DISC2011" at checkout to get a 10% discount off of your entire order from seidioonline.com. I ordered my black Innocase and 1600 mAh battery Sunday night, they shipped out Monday, and I expect to receive them today or Friday.

Another great feature about the Innocase is that the bottom half is conveniently removable, thus giving greater access to the charging port on the side (might come in handy for docking capability?).

Would like to hear from early adopters (once the phones comes out and the cases are in use) how the kickstand factors into the case design...

P7M8

Reaction score
I'm really picky about phone cases so it's hard to buy online. Does BB sell Seidio?

OP
guitarchris123
Reaction score
I'm really picky about phone cases so it's hard to buy online. Does BB sell Seidio?

No, they don't. However, some BBs will have a case called Platinum that is basically a rebranded Seidio case. Not sure if all of them will have it though. Any case you buy from BB will be overpriced though, so I'd rather buy online. You can always return it if you don't like it.

P7M8

Reaction score

No, they don't. However, some BBs will have a case called Platinum that is basically a rebranded Seidio case. Not sure if all of them will have it though. Any case you buy from BB will be overpriced though, so I'd rather buy online. You can always return it if you don't like it.

I guess if I like the Platinum in person then I can buy the Seidio online. Thanks!

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Otterbox over Seidio?

I've never used or held an Otterbox case. Why do you like it over a Seidio case?

lapeter

Reaction score
I have not been able to find ANY cases for use with the larger extended battery for the TB. Anybody have any suggestions?

georgek

Reaction score
Is anyone planning to get the Body Glove case? Any thoughts on it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Beka27

Reaction score
I have had two Body Glove cases (my previous feature phone and now on my DX). They are not very resilient with repeated removal for battery pulls, but they do the job. For example, got home yesterday and misjudged the kitchen counter... Pretty much threw my phone 3 feet to the floor facedown. Took off the case... Phone is pristine. Might look into getting one until the big case people start making theirs.

(from Beka's DX)

georgek

Reaction score
I have had two Body Glove cases (my previous feature phone and now on my DX). They are not very resilient with repeated removal for battery pulls, but they do the job. For example, got home yesterday and misjudged the kitchen counter... Pretty much threw my phone 3 feet to the floor facedown. Took off the case... Phone is pristine. Might look into getting one until the big case people start making theirs.

(from Beka's DX)

I had one for my D1 and it was pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was the rubberized coating started to come off and it was pretty big. One time I left the phone on the bumper on my truck and closed the tailgate on it. I thought the phone was going to be destroyed, but the only thing that happened was the clip came off.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App