Brand of case for your ThunderBolt?

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
seidio online has a couple code green11 for 17% off.

OP
guitarchris123
Reaction score
I have not been able to find ANY cases for use with the larger extended battery for the TB. Anybody have any suggestions?

There are none released yet, but they should be at least in the design/production stage since HTC is the company selling the large extended battery. You'll just have to wait a little while to use both it and a case at the same time. It should not be too long, because they designed the desktop dock they are selling to accommodate the extended battery, but no one has an idea how long yet.

carlosclarkmd

Reaction score
I purchased the Verizon shell/holster combo and it's actually quite nice. Good protection without being too bulky.

Doostur

Reaction score
Anyone put on one of those protective skins yet? I'm afraid one of those cases may make the phone to bulky... its already big. I may just stay nakid.

texanmike

Reaction score
OK. So which one of the Seido cases is the one at best buy? I want a good case that is as thin as possible and I'm pretty much sold on the Seido at this point but which one should I get?

Mike

gymangel812

Reaction score
OK. So which one of the Seido cases is the one at best buy? I want a good case that is as thin as possible and I'm pretty much sold on the Seido at this point but which one should I get?

Mike
i got the surface one, it's pretty thin. it was 25 shipped on amazon.

KrautBurner

Reaction score
I got one of the cheep silicone covers at the VZW store
I think I'm gonna return it (it won't stay on strait when I take the phone out of my pocket)

leaning towards the OtterBox when it comes out
I'll have to look into the Seidio Too

CharlieDog

Reaction score
Anyone know when Otterbox is releasing a case for the thunderbolt?

sdhakko

Reaction score
I went with the body glove case and love it. Looks great and seems pretty rigid. has a real nice opening for the kickstand too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

kishin

Reaction score
To those who like Seidio.. Seidio makes a case for Bestbuy called Platinum Series. It's the exact same case but has BB house branding on it. I bought the Holster/case comb at BB for $35 .. seidio has it for about $50 I believe at their online store.

hesham1

Reaction score
new Tb'er here. anyone have any feedback on the Amzer argyle cases? theyre around $12 on amazon. I ordered one because of the quick shipping but will return if the reviews are bad

champaned_out

Reaction score
can anyone please let me know why the cheaper cases on amazon like this one
Amazon.com: BLACK For HTC Thunderbolt Rubberized Hard Case Cover: Electronics
does not have the circle cutout right below the kickstand

and why the more expensive cases like the Seidio do have the circle cutout?
Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for HTC Thunderbolt (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

what im worried about most is if this effects the phone as far as reception or anything else.. i dont feel like spending $25+ on a case when i can get something similar for $2