[REVIEW] Rearth/Ringke Cases

Breezer23

Reaction score
Someone on the forum had mentioned this company at some point so I figured I would check them out. I personally prefer the Silicon case - I just hate the lint! After looking through some information on the case I was able to dig up that these guys use a different material/process. Pretty impressive!

Rearth Htc Thunderbolt Ringke Case Cover

I purchased the Orange one on Monday - received it on Wednesday. The first thing I noticed was the feel of the case - it's different. It has a very unique feel to it. They use a surface etching feature that actually keeps all the lines of the device on the case. For instance, you can see a slight etching where the battery outline is, etc.

It's extremely thin - much thinner than even my Case-Mate "Barely There". All the cut outs fit like a glove. Some have complained the case may impact the proximity sensor (turns screen off when on the phone). I have not had that problem at all.

Colors! They have a color for everyone. Word of warning however, the colors are a few hue level's less than the pictures on the website. The orange I received was not as "bright" as the one shown in the image. I contacted customer support and they mentioned they will fix that and in return offered an exchange for a different color. I picked the lime green so we'll see!

Support was extremely quick to answer (less than 30 minutes usually). I'm hoping I can talk them into at least considering making a case for the HTC Extended battery. If I could find a thin case with some quality I might actually use my extended battery.

I'll post some pictures in a few minutes.

I highly recommend this case to anyone! They are very inexpensive and seem to be durable. I take my cases off 3-4 times a day and this hasn't shown any sign of wear or tear. Pick one up! $16.99 for the case and $3 or so for the 2-3 day USPS First Class Shipping. Other than Vajacases (EXPENSIVE - $85+) this is the best quality case I've owned. Pick one up!

As for the screen protectors they sale I will let you know next week. I purchased the case and 2 screen protectors for my iPod Touch last night.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kid A

Reaction score
I bought a black one about two weeks ago and I absolutely love it. Couldn't agree more with this review. I love the feel of the case, it resembles hard plastic but it's the most flexible silicone case I've ever used. Big fan of Rearth now.

bd1212

Reaction score
I'm curious to hear about the screen protectors. Please post back about them when you get them. Thanks. :)