*REVIEW* Seidio CONVERT Extended Combo

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Accessories' started by mikezq8ss, Jun 6, 2011.

1. electric6

electric6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OP great review. PC, i agree. I work in a sheet metal shop, and move pretty fast. Always running into stuff, and i needed a longer battery life with a good case. My seido extended convert has withstood some pretty intense abuse! To say I'm satisfied with it is an understatement :icon_ banana:.

I wear mine holstered, and it is perfect for what I do everyday.

On another note, the extended HTC battery does give some pretty impressive battery life.

2. stonecaster

stonecaster Member

Ratings:
    +1
    This would be good to know. I would like to try one of them also. I am using the 3200 Seidio now and I love it. It's well worth the money.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk while drinking and driving.

3. jseah

jseah Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    It should. I just got the Hyperion 3500 battery and it is the same thickness as the HTC 2750 battery, which is double the thickness of the stock battery.

4. awdwhip

awdwhip Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I honestly think the Seidio convert case is better than the Otter box case hands down. My wife has the Otterbox defender on her iPhone 4 and its feels flimsy, and that's her second case.

I will say that when pulling it out of your pocket, and this is all dependent on what material of jeans or shorts you're wearing, it attracts a bunch of lint. It's no big deal to me as i just wipe it off and go but to some it may be a deal breaker.

Also, the silicone scin pealed for the first week or so but it seems to have stopped now. Maybe I just got a defective case but oh well, it doesn't bother me.

One last thing that really got on my nerves was the camera flap. I had to cut the thing off because it was so annoying when trying to take pictures and the flap wouldn't stay down in the indent that the case has to hold the flap down. Now that its gone, its all good. I don't miss it and I'm sure the phone will be fine without it. The end...

Search tags for this page
galaxy s4 seidio extended battery reviews
htc one x extended battery seidio reviews

seidio active vs convert

seidio convert combo drop test
seidio convert combo for htc one
seidio convert combo for htc thunderbolt

seidio convert drop test

seidio convert dropped
seidio convert galaxy s4 drop test
what is the difference between 3200 and 2600 extended batter