Brand of case for your ThunderBolt?

rg0019

Reaction score
I have had the casemate case about two weeks now. I am overall satisfied with the case. It gets the job done. It fits the TB like a glove. I do have to take off the cover when I put my phone in the car dock.

Two things I have noticed about the case. On the inside of the case there are these little dimples. When you take off the case, those dimples leave an impression on the phone. Also, it says "Hola" on the inside.

No, big deal to me. I think there are cases that have felt on the inside.

Here is a pic:
43669-albums947-picture3314.jpg

The second thing a noticed is the case is a glossy black finish to it. After two weeks, you can see all the fine scratches on the case.

Pic below:
43669-albums947-picture3315.jpg

Overall, it does it job to protect my phone. I did drop my phone the other night about 4 feet. No damage to phone at all. Still may look for a nice red case for the phone in the future.

bhall238

Reaction score
I posted earlier in this thread and wanted to add that I bought the extended battery. The belt clip holder I was talking about is the only belt clip that I've seen that will work with the extended battery. I banged against something the other day and broke the plastic clip so it looks like I'll be ordering another one from Seidio since Verizon still doesn't have one. They sell the extended battery but nothing that will let you protect the phone once you get it.

iRenegade

Reaction score
Thanks, RG0019! Very helpful photos and info!
And thanks, Lippstuh, I'm going to check the listing now!

Reaction score
Gotta say, lovin my case mate case...its the white one and reminds me of the white power ranger when its on...you know, the other power rangers only called the white one when some real bad **** was going down..;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Gotta say, lovin my case mate case...its the white one and reminds me of the white power ranger when its on...you know, the other power rangers only called the white one when some real bad **** was going down..;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

:icon_eek:

Power Rangers? I'm only 28, but now I feel old. I remember my younger brother liking that show.

Reaction score
I have the black tpu case from verizon. I love it. I had the same style case for my incredible and it fits like a glove. Protects really well too.

You've been...... Thunderstruck!

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
I just got the Seidio Surface a few minutes ago. This is a very nice case!!! I also am using the Zagg Invisible Shield. I overall I am very impressed with this case, the design factor is very nice. However, I am not sure how well of shock protection it offers. Then again I suppose phones with all solid state parts are pretty shock proof anyway. I will probably buy the "upgrade" kit to turn the surface into the convert/rugged.

I am however trying to decide how much I want the very extended battery and case Seidio is planning on releasing soon. It will cost to upgrade, but it would be a very nice setup.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk