Blue Energy themed BB v.1.1

bolden88

Reaction score
Can't open sdcard/clockworkmod/download/www.opendrive.com/files/6485733_njyoh_6f8a/
blue&20energy%20themebb1.03.zip
(bad)
installatio aborted
clockwork recovery v.1.8.1.4

that is the exact message I get using download ROM from ROM Manager

thanks for the quick response

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I just downloaded it from the opendrive mirror and it installed fine. Could be a bad download, try either of these.

Download from the Link in the OP and try again, or in ROM manager hit the menu key on the main screen and hit 'clear download cache' and download it again and let me know what happens.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
4319542727_8f862204c9.jpg

If you want this dialer, install this .zip instead, it will apply this dia

Darn cant download from the phone. Will get it tomorrow with the laptop.

Can this zip be applied over the other one with no issues? Of not how do you remove a theme if you ever needed to?

Yes, you can just download and install over the other one no issues

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you want this dialer, install this .zip instead, it will apply this dialer and everything else included in the regular theme zip. Still apply app pack if you want the themed apps.

DOWNLOAD HERE

SWEET! Thank you sir!
I was actually going to suggest the Dialer from SmokedGlass or something. This dialer is great. Perhaps to match the theme just shade the buttons blue (I memory serves that's how it was on the HexFusion theme, perhaps you can pull the dialer from that theme?). Thanks for the time and quick reply(s) look forward to see what else you come up with.

bolden88

Reaction score
Cleared Download Cache and all is fine. It looks good. I just need to relearn what the new icons are. Love the 7 screens being shown on my home screen and just pick the one you want. Great idea. I assume that is Launcher Pro do that but looks great. Now I need to load the round battery.

Thanks for the help

mr_manny

Reaction score
I cannot seem to remove handcent after installing your app pack, is there a way to do so? I prefer just having the default app.

Did you try using root explorer.. navigating to system/app ..long press on handscent apk and deleting ? Might have to change permissions to r/w to delete .

works like a charm...thanks :)

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am goin to work on it again at some point, but I am working on a red theme about the color of your avatar and a green theme too.

How about an Orange Energy? ;-) I'll love you forever :icon_eek:

love the theme, btw

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I just noticed that the other dialer update might be breaking phone.apk Anybody using it getting vibrate/ring but can't answer, Phone.apk just FCed for me, can't fix it right now tho..

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I am working on red and green and then possible orange next. More than 1000 images to make so lots of work ahead of me and I only get to work on them 4 hrs a day, whew.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am working on red and green and then possible orange next. More than 1000 images to make so lots of work ahead of me and I only get to work on them 4 hrs a day, whew.

Dude....you're a beast. You picked the correct ROM.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's how I have mine set up so far. Just added a couple things....Thanks roberj.

SkinSample.jpg

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Here's how I have mine set up so far. Just added a couple things....Thanks roberj.

SkinSample.jpg

What is the center icon of your launcher? Looks nice glad you enjoy it.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

SkinSample.jpg

What is the center icon of your launcher? Looks nice glad you enjoy it.

Its the Death Star....

Ya'rly

bolden88

Reaction score
Round Battery

I love this theme. I tried to install the round battery but install is aborted. It says need at least one arguement. (Oh, we've argued for a couple days over this.) I tried using ROM Manager, install from SD card. Left say name blue energy hexfusionbattery.zip or whatever it is. Should I install another way? I like the battery icon you themedbut just difficult to know actual %. Don't really want to clutter my pages with a big battery. Can I use the one I had before I installed your theme or will that goof things up. I was running BB1.1.

thanks

Last edited: