Blue Energy themed BB v.1.1

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey buddy....your donate "HERE" link is not longer working.

chomorro

Reaction score
Dam so full wipe again lol. ;( I like how everything is right now. Hope nothing will change. Fix that link so I can donate.

EDIT: found a working donate link on your homepage. Thank you

Download links in the op are giving me a download error. File type not supported on this phone.

Is a setting wrong somewhere on my phone?

Last edited:

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great!! Had no problem with install from Rom.

marsha12151

Reaction score
Led

Obviously not a NOOB but occasionally stupid!

Have Blue Energy with BB1.1. Helix Launcher 1.2, Kernel that comes with BB

At some point my LED stopped with notification. I know about it not notifying if your phone is not asleep but mine is asleep. I have downloaded LEDs Hack and it appears to do nothing. I have actually reloaded BBV1.1 and redid the theme in its new context.

Any help is appreciated. When I am out of my office, I like to be able to just look at my phone and see if there has been any activity.

dominguez619

Reaction score
So if we downloaded the full ROM last week should i install a new BB and then install your theme or can I just flash your theme over the top of the Blue Energy ROM?

mjh68

Reaction score
Not sure if I missed it somewhere,but is there still the themed rotary lockscreen ?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
1. Yes I just noticed notification leds aren't working it seems, will look at a fix tonight.

2. You can apply over, if you want, or you can apply the app pack, those are the only things that hav changed from the full ROM version so far.

3. Rotary lockscreen not working for Bugless...yet.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

chomorro

Reaction score
Installed the theme and app pack over bb and all works great thank you ;) had to open up the trusty mac book pro.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1. Yes I just noticed notification leds aren't working it seems, will look at a fix tonight.

2. You can apply over, if you want, or you can apply the app pack, those are the only things that hav changed from the full ROM version so far.

3. Rotary lockscreen not working for Bugless...yet.

My LEDs work fine.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

2. You can apply over, if you want, or you can apply the

My LEDs work fine.

Wth mine are working now too, I did reinstall at so,e point because I checked something out on the CM version, bad install maybe..

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Just to update my previous heat issues, I went with a new ULV 1ghz kernel and all seems to be decent now, I can play 2 100 level games of Robo Defense and maintain 140F, and that is something I couldn't do with other ROM's at 550mhz so that's awesome.

We'll see how the battery life is tomorrow, and if it's good, this thing is a keeper! dancedroid

quadjacks

Reaction score
I see the OP state the Rom Manager install is Preferred. Why? Is it because it's simpler or more effective? Surely not because it's a paid app!!!

mbeta

Reaction score
handcent

I cannot seem to remove handcent after installing your app pack, is there a way to do so? I prefer just having the default app.