Blue Energy themed BB v.1.1

bolden88

Reaction score
THat's what I tried. HEXFUSIONBATTERY.ZIP. It said it needs at least one arguement?? It does look good, well on others phone. I want it to look good on mine.

Last edited:

chomorro

Reaction score
This is what my file is called Blue_Energy_HexFusion_Batt.zip you might have downloaded the wrong one. But yea looks like its meant to be there I will take a snap shot.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
How hard would or be to get this amazing theme working with 2.2? can the same zip be used?

No don't use the same zip it won't work...

I almost have it done actually, ATM the clock is not wanting to cooperate with me or else I would have it done already....

white_ash143

Reaction score
I tried the other dialer also and it doesn't work on vibrate/ring. The original dialer works just fine though? Weird... what's different....

kastein

Reaction score
when your done will this theme any 2.2???

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

FiremanJig

Reaction score
Thanks for this theme!

I have also had the force close problems with the Smoked Glass dialer. Any thoughts on what we can do to get that working.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I need to work on it more. I tried to put it together quickly for KZIWarrior, in the middle of the night. I am going to look at why it's not working tomorrow. Got 2.2 version out just now.

chomorro

Reaction score
Wow that was fast, im going to wait on 2.2 though. I like my setup now, finally got around to some screen shots.

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I went into ROM manager and selected 1.1 and it installed and rebooted but nothing happened. There was no Blue theme or anything? Did I miss a step?

sanitroc

Reaction score
Wifi doesn't want to work. Anyone else have problems like this?

Jumped the gun on this post. Wifi does indeed work, but found a real problem. I cannot answer incoming phone calls. Is there a known fix for this?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Wifi doesn't want to work. Anyone else have problems like this?

Jumped the gun on this post. Wifi does indeed work, but found a real problem. I cannot answer incoming phone calls. Is there a known fix for this?

How did you install through the ROM Manager download, the links on the OP or the optional Dialer download, the optional dialer version is broken. The dialer works and you can call out but can't answer. Need to fix. If you flash the regular 1.0.3 download on the OP it should work normally.

sanitroc

Reaction score
I flashed through SPRecovery.
All I would have to do is flash the theme again and leave out the optional dialer until it is fixed?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Ya if you use the original one on the OP it will work just install over because the theme will replace contacts.apk and phone.apk again.