Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

shooter_454

Reaction score
ROM Manager Links should be working again.

Make sure you hit menu on main ROM Manager screen and Clear Download Cache before trying again if it already started to download it will try to install your bad download
Thanks,got in running.Downloaded from rom manager...

Loyrl

Reaction score
Nice, can't wait to try it out. Also neat that someone else uses the same wallpaper that i do heh.. I like that one.

REARless

Reaction score
This is a Beautiful ROM. Nice work!

However, I installed over the 1.2 release of Froyo, and DANG - the DroidLight LED flashlight quit working. Tried Mototorch too and it does not work.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Hanoverfiste

Reaction score
Tried to load via ROM Manager. Got to back up old Rom/Delete Cache screen told it to BU old Rom asked if it could reboot into recovery told it okay. Got the M screen and phone rebooted to old ROM.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Ok

JUST ADDED A NEW SECTION

In this section you will find updates that let you change the battery icon to three different types, and also includes an update to change the dialer to the dialer from HexFusion.

You must download and install the main theme first then install whichever update you want or none at all.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

However, I installed over the 1.2 release of Froyo, and DANG - the DroidLight LED flashlight quit working. Tried Mototorch too and it does not work.

Any ideas?

Mototorch and DroidLight aren't working on unthemed Froyo either as far as I know. I tried Mototorch after I installed the stock Froyo and it didn't work for me either.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Tried to load via ROM Manager. Got to back up old Rom/Delete Cache screen told it to BU old Rom asked if it could reboot into recovery told it okay. Got the M screen and phone rebooted to old ROM.

Did you Clear Download Cache from the menu on the main screen first. If you had tried to download it earlier and it was a partial download of bad, it would just try to install that file instead of downloading a new one.

Im testing it now. Just downloaded and it is backing up old rom right now, Ill let you know what i find.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
how do you read the battery indicator?

Well this has been a point of contention with alot of people. Here's a little background.

I created this theme for me originally. To be used by me, and understood by me..haha I created this battery icon that breaks down as the battery dies. Basically each "wing" (I don't know how else to describe it), one by one disappears as the battery drains. Anyhow, since then I released it to everyone here at df.net because I have gotten so much back from df. I have been working on a way to customize the theme how people want it. The more savvy users have used Metamorphs and what not to change the theme themselves and make it their own, while the not too savvy have been stuck with whatever I come up with or someone else's themes.

That's why I just put up a new section! :)

This section will grow with the theme. It allows you to update the theme with other icons for say the battery or dialer. Right now I have three battery options, the Simply Stunning blue battery, the Round Blue Battery, Round Blue battery with percentages, and I have the dialer from HexFusion. Like I said in the future there will be more options but this is a start to give everyone the opportunity to make these themes their own.

REARless

Reaction score

Any ideas?

Mototorch and DroidLight aren't working on unthemed Froyo either as far as I know. I tried Mototorch after I installed the stock Froyo and it didn't work for me either.

LED flashlight did not work on yesterday's release. However, It did work on today's. After I installed the Blue Energy theme from ROM manager overtop of today's froyo release the LED flashlight no longer works. Strange.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

Any ideas?

LED flashlight did not work on yesterday's release. However, It did work on today's. After I installed the Blue Energy theme from ROM manager overtop of today's froyo release the LED flashlight no longer works. Strange.

Today as in like 2am today or has there been another one since then?..lol

Ok tested on it. It is indeed not working, I will work on a fix.

Last edited:
OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

Just tested in ROM Manager, it seems to be working fine.

Hanoverfiste

Reaction score
I just tried it again. Told it to bu and delete cache got the same result. Phone rebooted to old ROM

coolmza22

Reaction score
So i am not able to the the icon (android drawer icon)to look like yours. I have installed the zip to my phone ever thing else colors wise is great. Can you point me in the right direction???

Last edited: