Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
is the version now in rom manager the latest?
oops forgot to read last page before posting :)

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I just tried it again. Told it to bu and delete cache got the same result. Phone rebooted to old ROM

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OK I just want to make sure of something. When I say delete the download cache I don't mean delete cache when you are going to install. It is two different things entirely. I just need to make sure you are doing this.

Open ROM Manager, do not go to my section, hit the menu key. You will see a little trashcan and it will say delete download cache, hit that.

Now go to my section and tap to download the theme. It should redownload now, then you can choose whatever you want as far as backing up or deleting data/cache.

Just know I am not trying to talk like you are stupid or anything, I am just trying to make sure..because it is working fine for me right now.

Ayrond

Reaction score
No Apps

I just installed the theme from RM but it didn't give me the option to install the apps. Where can I get the apps for the FROYO version of the theme?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I just installed the theme from RM but it didn't give me the option to install the apps. Where can I get the apps for the FROYO version of the theme?

I removed the app pack because people were going through much pain to uninstall the themed apps they didn't want. I am going to have the individual apps on my site soon.

Ficarra

Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this has been answered or I'm missing something. I read through the first 6 pages and didn't see anything.

Anyways, just installed this theme using SPR. Works fine so far, but the original Froyo launcher (phone/apps/browser) is still the same. In the screenshots in the OP, it looks like that's been replaced by a custom launcher? Is there a download and an update.zip method for getting that?

Thanks.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this has been answered or I'm missing something. I read through the first 6 pages and didn't see anything.

Anyways, just installed this theme using SPR. Works fine so far, but the original Froyo launcher (phone/apps/browser) is still the same. In the screenshots in the OP, it looks like that's been replaced by a custom launcher? Is there a download and an update.zip method for getting that?

Thanks.

No problem, I still have the picture up so that's why everyone is asking. I originally had an app pack that you would install. I took it out because people were having problems uninstalling them. I am currently working on making sure I have the most up to date version and then listing them on my site.

Also (this is what I have been working on instead of that) I have a fix for MotoTorch not working. Uploading it now, and will post when I am done running around for my wife.

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
For the LED, I've been using the camera in video mode, where it has a flash-enable button. It turns on the LED for video recording... the thing is, it's NOTICEABLY brighter than mototorch.

coolmza22

Reaction score
Does any on know how to get the drawer icon to me the android guy???

MCdevil58

Reaction score
i have two questions, what is the battery meter you are using in your screen shots and what is the skin you have on your beautiful widgets

psyonix

Reaction score
Just got this all installed, and I must say, this is a pretty slick theme. I don't find the branding on the notification panel/window shade to be all that aesthetically pleasing, if it fit the theme more I'd be all about it, but other than that, I'm liking it!

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Updated the OP with the latest version of LauncherPro, themed of course. There are instructions for install. Just install as an update in SPR or CWM recovery.

To remove, there are instructions in the OP.

coolmza22

Reaction score
Updated the OP with the latest version of LauncherPro, themed of course. There are instructions for install. Just install as an update in SPR or CWM recovery.

To remove, there are instructions in the OP.

I feel like a noob asking this but "OP". Is there a link to the instructions for the install your talking about. I am still new to doing a lot of this. I did install the theme on the first page as an update under recovery mode.