Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Yes sorry. OP means the original post.

You will find the link for LauncherPro under the downloads section and just install it like you installed the theme, put it on the sd card and install from zip.

Enjoy

Ayrond

Reaction score
downloading

When I try to download any of the links on your homepage it says "download unsuccessful " this content not compatible with this device. I have rebooted and still have the same problem. It seems to always fail on .zip files. Is there a setting somewhere?

Ficarra

Reaction score
Yes sorry. OP means the original post.

You will find the link for LauncherPro under the downloads section and just install it like you installed the theme, put it on the sd card and install from zip.

Enjoy

Thanks man!

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
When I try to download any of the links on your homepage it says "download unsuccessful " this content not compatible with this device. I have rebooted and still have the same problem. It seems to always fail on .zip files. Is there a setting somewhere?

Try downloading and installing this app. It's called Download Crutch Lite. It will let you download anything in the browser.

Here

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is mototorch being fixed the only change to .1?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
Quick question, when I get a text my messaging color on the notification bar is the stock black one...is this suppose to be like this? E-mail is fine it's all blue...

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

Well it's the only app that I know of so far that was broken with the previous version..but there may have been more..

Quick question, when I get a text my messaging color on the notification bar is the stock black one...is this suppose to be like this? E-mail is fine it's all blue...

Well, yes that's how it is in the theme, no it shouldn't be. What I mean is I haven't themed it, I keep on forgetting honestly because I don't use the stock mms app.

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score

Well it's the only app that I know of so far that was broken with the previous version..but there may have been more..

Well, yes that's how it is in the theme, no it shouldn't be. What I mean is I haven't themed it, I keep on forgetting honestly because I don't use the stock mms app.

Hey fair enough just wanted to see maybe something went bad with my installation...I'll fix that myself shouldn't be too hard...thanks, this them rocks...

superbalde

Reaction score
Small problem. After I installed the theme and started setting up my homescreens I noticed that SetCPU lost root. I applied the update detailed in this thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ns/49494-how-get-most-out-froyo-rom-faqs.html

That is supposed to restore root but SetCPU still says it doesn't have root. Can anyone help me with this problem as I'd like to overclock back to 1.1ghz.

Thanks in advance.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Sorry, I ment what is the changelog for the latest nadroid?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just can't keep it all straight, I'm running the blue energy u uploaded overnite I believe. just trying to find out if I need to update to .1

Great job by the way!

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Small problem. After I installed the theme and started setting up my homescreens I noticed that SetCPU lost root. I applied the update detailed in this thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ns/49494-how-get-most-out-froyo-rom-faqs.html

That is supposed to restore root but SetCPU still says it doesn't have root. Can anyone help me with this problem as I'd like to overclock back to 1.1ghz.

Thanks in advance.

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Is that the only program that doesn't have root?

superbalde

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Is that the only program that doesn't have root?

So far that's the only app/prog that doesn't have root. I just uninstalled and reinstalled and it still says no root. Hmmmm

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
If you open the Superuser permissions app, does it show SetCPU?

I don't honestly know, first time I've heard of someone losing root on an app unless you accidentally denied permission when it first started?!

superbalde

Reaction score
If you open the Superuser permissions app, does it show SetCPU?

I don't honestly know, first time I've heard of someone losing root on an app unless you accidentally denied permission when it first started?!

It's weird, it was on the Superuser permissions app. Then after uninstalling and reinstalling, it doesn't show up there. Even after SetCPU is checking to request root. I just recently pulled the newest SetCPU (1.54 I hope) and no luck. I might have to uninstall the theme even though it is rather awesome. :-(