Blackmodzz 2.0 Revamped for Rumm_Rx

deadlyv2

Reaction score
Will this work with his 2.3.15 version as well?

Thanks!

yes. but it seems there are a few minor things that still need to be worked on. Battery increments of 10% ie: 10,30,50 so on and so on are bugged and ive had issues with black date font ontop of black status bar. other then those ive had no other probs.
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

randyb69

Reaction score
Or you can install the rom again without wiping data and it will install the original bar again.

I don't think this is a jrummy issue because im using it on the apex 1.2 now and I have the same issue

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

deadlyv2

Reaction score
Or you can install the rom again without wiping data and it will install the original bar again.

I don't think this is a jrummy issue because im using it on the apex 1.2 now and I have the same issue

Jrummy already tweeted its because he has a different names for his 10,30,50 etc icons in his framework. This might be what is causing the problems in the fw

Edited to add link: http://bit.ly/gZ5wpP

Carpatus

Reaction score
I fixed the battery issue with this theme. It now displays all the percentages correctly. I also added in a little something else. The Rumm RX droid is in the bottom right corner when you pull down the notification bar. Similar to the RubiX theme Black Juice having the RubiX cube in the bottom right corner.