BlackDroidMod 1.0.0 - LiveWallpapers Apk!

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
BlackDroidMod for The Ultimate Droid!! I hope you all enjoy it! Has everything that New Era DroidMod and eXtrememod had and a few extras. Gonna try and find more awesome backgrounds to add to it, adds a lot of customization to your droid!

This is made for Ud, works on cyanogenmod also but cant guarantee any other roms, if you test on another rom and it works let me know so i can add it to the list of working roms!

Roms it works on:

The Ultimate Droid
eXtreme Froyo Ultimate Droid
CyanogenMod
Chevy's SS 4.8
Any Ud Based Rom on any Phone as long its 2.2 based

Will only work if rom is running froyo!!!!

This is a LiveWallpaper application not a full rom!!

Download Link:

Download for BlackDroidMod 1.0.0 LiveWallpaper Apk - FTP from DF - Thx DF :)

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Will need 19mb free in /system/app to be able to install this. The large size is due to the fact of how many backgrounds are included in BlackDroidMod. It also has a dozen or more color schemes. with 37 imgs included in total, not just backgrounds. roughly 25 - 30 backgrounds images are built into this app. if you are low on space remember you can always move some market apps to your sdcard through the app manager in the phone menu.

Sprecovery:

download BlackDroidMod.zip and rename to update.zip, place in root of sdcard and reboot recovery. select install, allow update.zip then isntall update.zip depreciated!!

Clockwork Recovery:

Download BlackDroidMod.zip place on sdcard, reboot recovery, select install from sdcard, then choose zip form sdcard and select the zip to were u saved it and install.

How To Use BlackDroidMod:

After installing, Long Press the homescreen, select Wallapapers then select Live Wallpapers and BlackDroidMod is the first option at the top of the list of LiveWallpapers.

Credit to:

chris soyars, cyanogen and koush for nexusmod and the open source code to edit it
Triplem007 for multipule backgrounds
RotorDroid for blue spiral background
All changes made are by RafficaX unless noted otherwise

Change Log:

BlackDroidMod 1.0.0

• 5 Wallpapers Added - Credit to RafficaX - Can preview them in The ultimate Droid Wallpapers Thread
  • 1 Color Scheme to Match The Ultimate Droid Wallpaper - Credit to RafficaX
  • Renamed to BlackDroidMod - Credit RafficaX
  • Reordered Backgrounds - Credit RafficaX
  • Reordered Color Schemes - Credit RafficaX
  • Extremely Zip Alligned and Optimized - Credit to RafficaX

eXtremeMod 1.7.2

• 7 Wallpapers Added - Credit to Broskii From Ud Forums
  • 3 Color Schemes Added - Credit to RafficaX (made to match new wallpapers)
  • Extremely Zipalligned and Optimized to run as smooth and as fast as possible - Credit to RafficaX

eXtremeMod 1.0.0:

• Set eXtreme Froyo neural as default
  • New eXtreme Froyo water LW
  • New eXtreme Froyo neural Background
  • New install Zip that works on Sprecovery and Clockwork Recovery
  • Extremely optimized and zipalligned for smoother runner
  • Made Streaks/Lines Thinner and cleaner looking
  • Removed Falling Logos in Water LW
  • Reworked to work better on droid, less intensive on cpu and ram - RafficaX / Blackdroid
  • Removed LED flash when tapping screen
  • UD logo pyramid backgound replaced Normal background
  • Added UD logo to pyramid background - Blackdroid
  • Added all backgrounds and color schemes from New Era DroidMod

I am not responsible for damage or problems that can occur from you install this. Just a safety precaution that has to be noted on all releases.

If you enjoy my work please feel free to get me a cold one!

SDI

Reaction score
I can verify that the 1.7.2 version loads on the DINC via adb push!

kratos

Reaction score
What live wallpapers are included in this? Are there any screenshots showing what they look like?

Kratos

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
the few taht are in the wallpapers thread in ud area. otherwise no screenshots currently. to many img to drocap and post.

what i will do is upload all the imgs and link to that for everyone.

kratos

Reaction score
the few taht are in the wallpapers thread in ud area. otherwise no screenshots currently. to many img to drocap and post.

what i will do is upload all the imgs and link to that for everyone.

Ok. Thanks. I'm just trying to figure out if this would be worth clearing out some apps to check out. I have about 30 megs left and like to keep at least 20 just in case.

Kratos

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
I installed it, but I think it only added 1 live wallpaper? is the BlackDroidMod supposed to be a folder? or is it only one wallpaper? I definately did not get 25-30 new backgrounds.

Are these already included in UD 1.0.0?

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I installed it, but I think it only added 1 live wallpaper? is the BlackDroidMod supposed to be a folder? or is it only one wallpaper? I definately did not get 25-30 new backgrounds.

Are these already included in UD 1.0.0?

its livewallpapers. long press homescreen and select wallpapers then live wallpapers and you will see it.

Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
For the most part it works on LFY v1.7.1
A few of the settings cause force closes and a few of the backgrounds cause a forceclose so it is about 90% compatible with this rom.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Awesome live wallpapers! What exactly to the "Color Themes" do? I tried changing a few colors but didn't see anything different. But, the different live wallpapers are fantastic!

guitarboy1193

Reaction score
So I followed all directions, and installed using clockworkmod on UD 2.1.0 and after 3 tries its still not showing the BlackDroidMod live wallpaper under Live Wallpapers, I've tried restarting, ive tried removing the .zip and putting back onto the sd card and tried naming update.zip and installing that way, still no luck. Any help?

DJCHUBBZ

Reaction score
Yea Ive run into the same problem on 2.3. I had to rename the file because ROM Manager said it couldn't install a file with a space in the name. After I installed it now I don't have any live wallpapers.

guitarboy1193

Reaction score
any solution to mine and DJCHUBBZ's problem?
ive tried installing on 2.3.0 now and no good. went from the list of live wallpapers that come with the rom to now only having like 5, just like when trying to install over 2.1.0. And no BlackDroidMod live wallpaper..

beerman1373

Reaction score
No go for me either!! Installed sever times on both 2.1.0 and 2.3.0