bionic sluggish after ics update

Stingray71

Reaction score
Well I've had my galaxy note 2 for a couple of days now and I'm absolutely loving it. Its my first non-moto phone ever since 1994. I waited for the maxx hd only to get screwed again with a horrible camera and last year's operating system. And the writers that reviewed this phone were right. The build quality is great. If you've got a n upgrade coming, consider it.

My bionic works like crap to now, even after several re-installs and wiping everything out. Apps are sluggish and my connectivity is back to being spotty. Can't upgrade until May. :angry:

Wife just got the Note 2, what a beast. Browser (chrome) is comparable to using laptop. Websites come up really fast.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Agree chrome is fast. But if you really want to fly, download dolphin browser, and dolphin jet pack. its free and even faster.

Reaction score
Im on the note 2 as well now. Going to try and get my bionic back to one if the ics leaks before ota. Ota made phone horrible.

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to agree. My Bionic is horrible. Better signal after OTA but sluggish and bad with apps. It was great for the first week or so. Even after FDR it still sucks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

wilkster

Reaction score
I had similar issues so rooted and used tibu to freeze most of the bloat then used an autostart manager to prevent apps from starting up all the time on their own. Seems like there is a limit of 20 hidden tasks in the os and a lot of time is spent starting and stopping tasks in the background. I really noticed the lag after the screen would turn on. May or may not work for you.

bionic207

Reaction score
Dont know why your all having issues and so sluggish. My bionic works so much better on ics Im glad it is working well for me. I cant upgrade til next Oct. prob will go HTC next moto seems tobe having to many issues lately.