Bionic Lapdock now $50 at Verizon

fisch2481

Reaction score
did you modify the code like it said to in the link? try to take it off and put it back on? sometimes my old environment appears with my new dock until i pull it off and put it back.

fisch2481

Reaction score
did you make the changes in the text editor as instructed in the link? maybe pull the phone out and put it back? Double check the spacing and text in the text editor to make sure its right. did the xfce download and install or just download?

urphonesux

Reaction score
double checked the txt and it looks right.

for xfce i went in and highlighted xfce, then i checked all of the packages. then i hit apply and let it finish

fisch2481

Reaction score
so you downloaded and installed xfce4 and it wont run... my guess is it installed incorrectly or the text wasn't changed properly. Try to uninstall and reinstall... triple check the editor make sure you added the # in front of the other line.

fisch2481

Reaction score
As in notification bar or task bar? This is weird. Try to reinstall or see if you can change settings to show the bar?

urphonesux

Reaction score
went back into the text file, looks like i may have put the new lines on top of webtop panel.........

I do have ADW set to hide the notification bar

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Strongly recommend looking at this guide. [Mods] WebBuntu Post-Webtop2sd Hacks - xda-developers However, if you plan on installing kde, don't. You could, but just install plasma-desktop, and not the whole kubuntu package, as it slows down the CPU. BTW has anyone tried upgrading to 11.04, I always run out of diskspace, and yes i have webtop2sd applied.:blink: