Bionic Lapdock now $50 at Verizon

urphonesux

Reaction score
when i install it says its successful

in the txt file i just had to add a #
and 2 extra lines
but fxce4 wont start on its own
will one of you upload your txt file so that i can try it?

urphonesux

Reaction score
also i get alot of errors when i start webtop panel from gksu and none of the icons show up

missing or misconfigured dbus session

* also do either of you have the webtop rsd restore?

Last edited:

urphonesux

Reaction score
to get back to stock webtop i just uninstalled webtop2sd
formatted sd card
rebooted
ran webtop2sd after moving the busybox back to the necessary folder manually

mackiv

Reaction score
I was pleased to discover that the verizon in emeryville, CA still has them on sale. I just picked mine up today, pretty sweet deal!

unboostedzc

Reaction score
having way too much trouble with this. thought i had it yesterday but could only boot to a black screen on webtop after getting everything done.

started from scratch today. wiped sd card, sd ext, everything. fastbooted to stock .902. installed webtop2sd and it appeard to execute/sync okay. i cannot for the life of me get busybox to install to /system/etc/webtop2sd. i created the folder manually and copied the busybox that was able to install to /system/bin there, but i cannot get adb to work now for some reason. /bin /bash says permission denied, source /upath.sh says not found.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Went to Kansas this week to visit my brother. I used my new lapdock/Bionic in his RV to watch Netflix and my SlingBox. Worked awesome! Proving to be $50 well spent. Will be interesting to see how it works with ICS/Webtop 3.0 if/when it come!

shadowsjc

Reaction score
does anyone have any tips or tricks for the lapdock? i temporarily received an ipad3 as a gift, although i wound up returning it because i couldnt picture what i'd use it for other than surfing facebook. at that price, it seemed too expensive of a toy to keep.

this bionic lapdock seems to be the same exact thing, only slower (but also a ton cheaper). what sorts of things are you guys using it for? if i can find it for $50 (and if i can find 1 or 2 good uses for it), i might jump

Last edited:

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
shadowsjc said:
does anyone have any tips or tricks for the lapdock? i temporarily received an ipad3 as a gift, although i wound up returning it because i couldnt picture what i'd use it for other than surfing facebook. at that price, it seemed too expensive of a toy to keep.

this bionic lapdock seems to be the same exact thing, only slower (but also a ton cheaper). what sorts of things are you guys using it for? if i can find it for $50 (and if i can find 1 or 2 good uses for it), i might jump

I use mine all the time, it's a laptop for me to use when my wife is using the actual laptop. I also use it at work for things I don't want to use the work computer for, like Facebook, fitocracy, personal email, stuff like that. It also makes it way quick and easy to text back and forth with my wife while we're at work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums