Happy Birthday Bionic

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I stuck with it... ended up getting a Nexus 7 tablet last year to fulfill all my rooting and romming addictions so my phone wasn't my only android device anymore... this thing has really stood up over the years I must say... I have the side-leg cell phone pocket on all my pants (never buy a pair without one) and that pocket has been the reason why my Bionic remains perfect... I mean absolutely spotless without a scratch... I had my lapdock die on me right at the end of warranty and couldn't be repaired so they sent me a brand new one last September 11th... so it's in tip top shape also... I've got two extended batteries that I swap on weekends and they both give me awesome screen time and I still use my HD media dock with remote control all the time... I remember all the problems we had in the beginning but overall this phone has been very reliable (once I stopped taking it so seriously as a hacker device, that helped a lot)

I've relly been eyeballing the galaxy note 3 as my next toy but i've become pretty attached to this damn thing... i'll miss bringing my lapdock along and seeing the looks on peoples faces when I snap in the phone and pop out the bluetooth mouse and beats pill for a full Dunkin Donuts - table top media session... life goes on I guess