Tired of everybody complaining about their Bionic.....

NorthGuard

Reaction score
Love my Bionic. I just wish development would pick up on it :(

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I love this phone too, I just give up on updates completely. My theory is the Bionic gets ICS early next year, and knowing Motorola we won't see any kind of update until then.

I'm just throwing stuff out there, but I'm putting the puzzle pieces together. The .902 update is perfectly stable and there are very few bugs with it.. We could stay on this update for a very long time with no problems. We could practically wait another year with this update.. But nobody wants to wait a year. But that seems like what's going to happen, we're still in evaluation and planning on the ICS schedule. There's other devices that have their timeframe in Q3. I think when we're given a timeframe, it's going to be later than that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Durandgir

Reaction score
I hopefully will be on the bionic by the end of the week :) this phone looks and sounds like an awesome phone. Its worthy to replace my OG

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

debrad0307

Reaction score
I hopefully will be on the bionic by the end of the week :) this phone looks and sounds like an awesome phone. Its worthy to replace my OG

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Awesome! Enjoy your phone!

bobbyp

Reaction score
I absolutely love my Bionic! I was not an early adopter though so I never felt the pain of some of you.

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Sometimes we just need a little perspective.... I was sitting in Dunkin Donuts with my Bionic in the lapdock... streaming a radio station from back home in Hawaii... texting back and forth with a buddy about the ball game... goofin around on Facebook and twitter on the webtop browser... took a couple phone calls... sent out some e-mails... didn't realize. I had a couple guys behind me watching what I'm doing... one guy starts asking a whole crapload of questions... of course I love talking about all the things this baby can do soi I pretty much give them the full blown Bionic training session... they are blown away... dude takes his iPhone out of the holster and says "I can't believe I fell for this crap"... I smile and tell him... "nah bro... that's a good phone... I just needed a little bit more for work"... they both look at eachother and say thanks and walk out... I watch them stand by their company truck and have no less than a ten minute conversation about those phones in their hands...

Love my bionic... never felt more proud of a silly little gadget

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I miss my Bionic. I wish data hadn't been an issue for me, especially when it was almost perfect up until .902 :icon_ nono2::icon_cussing::icon_ cry::sad:

dags5000

Reaction score
complainers on droidforums???? Let alone the internet???? How could it be??? Forums are just a haven of truly happy, content and overly thankful people who never seem to whine or complain about anything. Oh... my bad... it is completely the opposite how could i forget

DroidFarmerBill

Reaction score
the first update the bionic got fixed my data problems, and my phone has been a beast since then. i have no complaints about it at all, and with the extended battery i easily can get 2 days use out of it. its so nice having a phone you can use as much as you want and run whatever you want, and never have to worry about your phone dying in the middle of the day. LOVE my phone.

deduct

Reaction score
the first update the bionic got fixed my data problems, and my phone has been a beast since then. i have no complaints about it at all, and with the extended battery i easily can get 2 days use out of it. its so nice having a phone you can use as much as you want and run whatever you want, and never have to worry about your phone dying in the middle of the day. LOVE my phone.

What he said

Sent from my eclipsed bionic