Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Great info!

I noticed that they are showing "out of stock" online so must be limited to stock in stores...

Price online is showing as $49.97 but just is "out of stock"...

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, the screen is probably worth more than that! Of course next time I have an extra $50 laying around they will probably be sold out. Wouldn't mind picking one of these up since I hear the Webtop 3.0 in the upcoming ICS is actually worth using.

DroidFarmerBill

Reaction score
just called the store, they put it on hold. im so happy!!!!!! can't wait to go get it later today!!!

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Damn. Great price, would have picked one up for sure. Not a single one in stock within 500 miles of me, I just got off the phone with Verizon.

I wonder, though, when they check stock like that, does that include the authorized retailers too? Or just corporate operated locations?

OP
CurGeorge8

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
Damn. Great price, would have picked one up for sure. Not a single one in stock within 500 miles of me, I just got off the phone with Verizon.

I wonder, though, when they check stock like that, does that include the authorized retailers too? Or just corporate operated locations?
It is just the corporate stores, but the authorized agents might not be offering the same pricing.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I live in San Diego, CA and just called the Verizon store near me. They had it in stock, but the cost was $199.97. It was a corporate store, based on the store locator. Then I called another store and they had it at $49.97 (which they held for me).

Thank you OP for posting this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:

gsDroid

Reaction score
Thank you OP. I just called the closest Verizon store to me and they said the price was $199. I told him I was looking at the Verizon website having done a search for bionic lapdock and it shows $49.97. He went there and sure enough, gave me that price on the last one in stock. I picked it up and definitely see the value. Just think, you can get a new Bionic for free and a lapdock for $50. Insane bargain.

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Man, crazy people are still finding these. I've called all the authorized retailers in my area as well, no one has this thing. Anyone have any idea if Radioshack or Wal-Mart ever carried them? Those are the only two places I haven't tried.

3sweeties

Reaction score
a potential score!
Hubby is just miles away from a store that had one left. Clerk said" You are kidding me! $50. I assure you no one knows about this and said he would hold and hide it!" I hope it is there when hubs gets there!

urphonesux

Reaction score
as a heads up!

VZW customer service says they cant find the lapdocks in their system anymore.
SO DONT ASK THEM
I got mine yesterday by calling around to ALL of the corporate stores and asking if it was in stock and then casually mentioning that it was 50$ now.
no issues and he held mine for an hr

TatDroid

Reaction score
I picked mine up today at the Verizon store on Boylston St in Boston. They still had a few left at 2:00PM today.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Scooooore! Just found one at the Boulder store... will even honor my corporate discount :) just want it to watch some Netflix & Slingbox! Thank goodness for unlimited data. May be interesting with Webtop 3.0 & ICS should it occur.

Also, thanks to the OP on this one!

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

Last edited: