Best Theme

cole20444

Reaction score
I've been rocking Cyanogenmod 5.0.5.7 with bekit 1.2Ghz kernel (standard voltage) for about a week now and I'm loving it. Before applying a theme I was just wanting to get some recommendations on which theme i should apply?

justreboot

Reaction score
That's a very subjective question. It's like asking what car to buy. 10 people will give you 10 answers. My best advise is to browse... Good luck

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Justreboot is correct! There are no absolutes when choosing themes or roms. Individual preference is the driving force and solution.

Mike

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I really like the Desire Theme by gLObe... but I cannot get it to work on roms made from source (since it was a metamorph for ese53 roms). I tried the NEXTHEME by haxzamatic but it's just not the same. NEXTHEME is a lot darker and heavier than Desire Theme. I wish someone smarter than me could port it.

spy890

Reaction score
I really like the Desire Theme by gLObe... but I cannot get it to work on roms made from source (since it was a metamorph for ese53 roms). I tried the NEXTHEME by haxzamatic but it's just not the same. NEXTHEME is a lot darker and heavier than Desire Theme. I wish someone smarter than me could port it.

Sit tight. I am pretty sure forkup is working on porting xhero over. xHero

eclsnowman

Reaction score
xHero is pretty close to the same thing. It's a little darker. Would be sweet if the shade had white background though... so much easier to read. I am not an amazing graphical guy, but to me black text on gray is a no-no.

R1Lover

Reaction score
Be careful with the themes out there.... some of them are causing issues as there not kept up to date..

forkup

Reaction score

Which desire theme, the dark or light?

droid_maine

Reaction score
I am using the Ice Theme from forkup... Available in ROM Manager for CM 5.0.5.7 as either a stand-alone theme or a full ROM. I added a nice picture of a local light house to top it off... I really love how it came together... I have attach some screen shots below...

ScreenShots.jpg