Smoked Glass-esque Theme

brando56894

Reaction score
I just applied the SG-esque theme over Cyanogen 5.0.7 and I love the theme but have one problem with it: everything in the notification area that was black before the theme was applied (stuff in tray and clock) is still black now but since that whole area is black I cant see anything. Is this how its supposed to look or is this an error/glitch?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just applied the SG-esque theme over Cyanogen 5.0.7 and I love the theme but have one problem with it: everything in the notification area that was black before the theme was applied (stuff in tray and clock) is still black now but since that whole area is black I cant see anything. Is this how its supposed to look or is this an error/glitch?

Theme devs are probably going to leave notification text colors to the user, as this is now user configurable in spare parts. So just go into spare parts and you can make text colors whatever you'd like - the problem you're seeing is that they default to black.

OP
B

brando56894

Reaction score
Awesome, I didnt know that was possible since I havent used spare parts in awhile and IIRC you didnt have that functionality in Bugless Beast v1. I've always liked the black and red color scheme but didnt really like any of the themes people put together for it. Thanks!

binaryconstruct

Reaction score
What about the black button text color? I've got status bar OK, but these buttons are driving me crazy!
attachment.php

binaryconstruct

Reaction score
The buttons are black by default, I would just like the text to be legible (white preferably).

Big Ry

Reaction score
Also certain things on the status bar (weatherbug elite temp for example) stay black even when changing spare parts values. I love SG but this really bothers me.

Taegost

Reaction score
I haven't been able to figure out how to change the button colors either, it does the same thing in Bloo... Thankfully, I use the stock Facebook app for those functions :)

GoGators

Reaction score
Also certain things on the status bar (weatherbug elite temp for example) stay black even when changing spare parts values. I love SG but this really bothers me.

Weatherbug Elite itself has the option to set the notification color from within the application.