best software keyboard?

igobyfitz73

Reaction score
I dont really like the stock software keyboard. Therefore im in the hunt for a new keyboard, but i dont know which one to get. I will gladly take suggestions.

pinesal

Reaction score
Check out Uber Keyboard. Its customizable, has arrow keys and has autocorrect on the physical keyboard.

droijo

Reaction score
The link to create your own isn't there anymore, does anyone have an updated link?

Manigma77

Reaction score
If your looking for a keyboard that is full screen in landscape with big keys then try ULTRA KEYBOARD, It has been my default keyboard since it came out. It is also skinnable, you can change the colors yourself, keys, background, etc.

jackals

Reaction score
If your looking for a keyboard that is full screen in landscape with big keys then try ULTRA KEYBOARD, It has been my default keyboard since it came out. It is also skinnable, you can change the colors yourself, keys, background, etc.
Does it make bigger keys in portrait or vertical keyboard too? I am looking something for this.

It seems the iphone skin on smart keyboard is the best for me, it has the most space between the keys on the portrait setting

Last edited:

kmarmet

Reaction score
@Manigma. wow, ultra keyboard is super slick. seriously. I tried ultra, smart keyboard and zbetter keyboard. ultra has so many options and is so stable. love it. thanks for the recommendations

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pilot25

Reaction score
HTC keyboard awesome. I've tried them all and this is by far the best.

Uber is, also, by far the worst.

kmarmet

Reaction score
HTC keyboard awesome. I've tried them all and this is by far the best.

Uber is, also, by far the worst.
where do you get it? from the market or other means?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk