1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ultra Keyboard - Is it safe to use?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by JSMachine, Feb 17, 2014.

1. JSMachine

JSMachine New Member

I cannot stand the android keyboard that comes on them out of the box. About three years ago, I bought and regularly used Ultra Keyboard. It works great, but I got a pop up notice sometime last year saying that it may be able to collect any and all info that I type, etc. I stopped using it at that point. I am wondering if this message really meant anything or if it was just a default message from my phone software, warning me about the app because of its permissions.

If it is safe to use, I would really like to go back to using it. It is so much easier than the factory input keyboard.
Search tags for this page

is ultra keyboard safe