1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Better Keyboard help

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by msmi146, Jul 17, 2010.

1. msmi146

msmi146 New Member

I just downloaded Better Keyboard for my moto droid and am having some trouble with a couple things. First, I have my default keyboard set as the Compact keyboard, but sometimes the full keyboard pops up first. Its not too big of a deal, but it can get pretty annoying. The bigger problem that I am having is that I have it set to insert the highlighted word whenever I press space or press punctuation. The problem is that this only works sometimes and gets really frustrating. I've noticed that it happens anytime that I am using the quicksearch box or anytime I type a recipient's name into the "To:" box. Although, I don't seem to be having this problem when typing text messages. Any help in these areas would be much appreciated!