Wider Virtual Keyboard?

diavlo

Reaction score
I have better keyboard, tried multiple skins but havent been comfortable yet, anyone find a nice wide keyboard or even better, compact qwerty keyboard like blackberry storms, or am I looking in the past too much missing my storm. It sucks cant type to save my life on that narrow ass screen!!

I know it has a physical keyboard, too small for me also.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
"Big Buttons Keyboard?"

edit1: i take that back. i think betterkeyboard has the biggest keys for landscape. i have the oilslick theme and i dont see how they could make the buttons any bigger without making them taller

edit2: betterkeyboard has a t9 option. but only works in portrait mode

Last edited:

LordKastle

Reaction score
Pandroid I've never used BetterKeyboard... when its in vertical mode is it easier to type compared to the default? I am using Big Buttons Keyboard right now and find that when it is in vertical mode this app allows the typing to be the easiest...but how is BetterKeyboard in that regard? I don't care about horizontal.

anyone else feel free to respond.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
IF ANYONE FINES A SOLUTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW i CAN'T TEXT EITHHER
WHY IS IT SO HARD
[email protected]OM

I bet this guy gest a lot of emails considering he signed up just to tell people to email him with a solution. :rofl3:

Stick around and try to find the answer yourself instead of telling people to email you once they've found the answer that you are looking for!

Last edited: