1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wider Virtual Keyboard?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by diavlo, Dec 28, 2009.

1. diavlo

diavlo New Member

I have better keyboard, tried multiple skins but havent been comfortable yet, anyone find a nice wide keyboard or even better, compact qwerty keyboard like blackberry storms, or am I looking in the past too much missing my storm. It sucks cant type to save my life on that narrow ass screen!!

I know it has a physical keyboard, too small for me also.
  2. pandroid

pandroid Theme Developer Theme Developer

"Big Buttons Keyboard?"

edit1: i take that back. i think betterkeyboard has the biggest keys for landscape. i have the oilslick theme and i dont see how they could make the buttons any bigger without making them taller

edit2: betterkeyboard has a t9 option. but only works in portrait mode
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  3. LordKastle

LordKastle New Member

Pandroid I've never used BetterKeyboard... when its in vertical mode is it easier to type compared to the default? I am using Big Buttons Keyboard right now and find that when it is in vertical mode this app allows the typing to be the easiest...but how is BetterKeyboard in that regard? I don't care about horizontal.

anyone else feel free to respond.
  4. befree

befree New Member

IF ANYONE FINES A SOLUTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW i CAN'T TEXT EITHHER
    WHY IS IT SO HARD
    BC.BFREE@YAHOO.COM
  5. JhankG

JhankG New Member

I bet this guy gest a lot of emails considering he signed up just to tell people to email him with a solution. :rofl3:

Stick around and try to find the answer yourself instead of telling people to email you once they've found the answer that you are looking for!
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
Search tags for this page

which verizon cell phone has the biggest virtual keys for ty