1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Better Keyboard app?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Dream, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Dream

Dream New Member

Im looking for a "better keyboard" app for the Moto Droid. I find the portrait keyboard very cramped and the landscape one could use slightly bigger keys IMO (similar to the *gasp* iPhone's keyboard). Anybody have any suggestions?

Edit: I did see the better keyboard app in the Market, just wanting to get some feedback here first.
  2. lumns

lumns New Member

i am looking for a keyboard app that allows you to text via t9.

i.e. when in portrait mode it gives you a regular keypad 0-9 and key 1 being abc 2 being def etc etc....

does anyone know if there is something like this available
  3. Dream

Dream New Member

Bump!:reddroid:
  4. Droider

Droider New Member

There is an app in the Market called "Better Keyboard". It replaces the default keyboard and at least on the G1 I liked it a little better than the default keyboard. It is skinable. It allows you to swipe to switch from qwerty to T9. I think it costs a couple dollars.
Search tags for this page

keyboard app