1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

t9 keyboard app

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by sk8sn0surf, Nov 24, 2009.

1. sk8sn0surf

sk8sn0surf New Member

My one complaint about the droid is the lack of t9 keyboard. Coming from the env2, I could easily choose between 2 handed or one handed typing and grew very accustomed to t9 for certain situations. I have tried the t9 keyboard in better keyboard but I hated it since it is not truly t9. Did I overlook some option in it?

Does anyone know of a good t9 keyboard other than better keyboard for the droid?
  2. Malone

Malone New Member

Well i feel your pain but the only time i really needed t9 was while driving and remember that's not safe and in some states illegal. This new phone has stopped me from texting and driving.
  3. overtsilence

overtsilence New Member

That's great that you don't like t9 texting and it only helped you to text and drive. That serves absolutely nothing to the point of this thread. That reply was pointless....

Anyways I too would like to know if there's any apps out there that would add that functionality into the phone...
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  4. LordKastle

LordKastle New Member

I haven't looked but if there aren't any I am sure there will be soon enough.
  5. Harrison_W1337

Harrison_W1337 New Member

Their is an app apparently for 3.99 I believe, that adds t9 and other features. Its called Evenbetter keyboard. I was thinking about getting it.
Search tags for this page
android keyboard app t9

android t9 keyboard app

best t9 keyboard for android
lack of t9

t9 keyboard app for android

t9 keyboard apps for android

t9 keyboard on apps android
what's the best t9 keyboard on android?