Best keyboard

Shane333

Reaction score
Maybe give TouchPal Keyboard its Swype to text and in my opinion much better than swift key or the stock keyboard.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tituswife

Reaction score
Definitely like smart keyboard the best. It has all the features I need

I like the layout, except the smaller screen due to the "Done" button to the left. I didn't see a way to disable that. Did I miss something? Thanks.

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

darkmatter

Reaction score
I've found flexT9 has the best predictive text.

Swype wasn't bad. Swiftkey barely made out anything I was trying to swipe. Perhaps swiping keyboards are are subjective, as some people may swipe differently thus rendering swiping keyboards' predictive texts more or less accurate.

I like thumb keyboard for the nook. I use my physical D3 keyboard the most though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I've found flexT9 has the best predictive text.

Swype wasn't bad. Swiftkey barely made out anything I was trying to swipe. Perhaps swiping keyboards are are subjective, as some people may swipe differently thus rendering swiping keyboards' predictive texts more or less accurate.

I like thumb keyboard for the nook. I use my physical D3 keyboard the most though.

For Swype I found that for me speed vs accuracy was the key.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

ddfuji

Reaction score
Don't really dig swiftxkeys that much. Didn't have enough colors and it was slow as heck. Only got slower as my battery got low. Requires a lot of processing. I typed to fast for it to comprehend some of my "key strokes" so it would just skip over stuff I tapped causing weird incomprehensible sentences.and I believe the stock keyboard had better word correction . Good thing I only paid 10 cents for it. And I noe use the stock key board. Which is awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

darkmatter

Reaction score
For Swype I found that for me speed vs accuracy was the key.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Maybe that's it. I'm a sloppy swiper. Sometimes I don't even know what I did, but flexT9 knew what I meant. I swear sometimes its psychic. Whereas swiftkey is like "wtf are you doing?" And then randomly picks words. Swype is like swiftkey, but at least gives educated guesses as to what I meant to swipe.

Last edited:

tituswife

Reaction score
I'm liking Thumb Keyboard right now. Fits my thumbs. Pretty, too! Good word prediction. (Because that's important!)

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt