Perfect Keyboard Pro question ...

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by kwhopson, Oct 22, 2014.

1. kwhopson

kwhopson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've tried dozens of keyboards but always end up landing on Perfect Keyboard Pro as my default. Its T9 key and voice key are appropriately placed, and its basic, yet customizable layout is superb!

There is but one little annoyance. It seems to come preloaded with dictionary words that I can't delete.

For example, if I type the word 'after', then 'AfterDawn' pops up as a suggested word (as much as I like AfterDawn, I just don't type it enough for it to be in my dictionary). Another example would be if I type the word 'only', I get 'Molybdenum' as a suggestion (I had to look that word up).

These suggestions are not in the stock dictionary, and don't pop up as suggestions in any other keyboard I install, so it must be exclusive to PKP.

Tried emailing you at perfectkeyboards@gmail.com but no response, has anybody had any luck with this app's user dictionary?

2. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +8,391
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
    Oooo! It's shiny... Molybdenum - Google Search

Unfortunately, I can't help you out with this particular keyboard. I'm a SwiftKey man myself, but hopefully someone else will see this thread and be able to offer you some advice.

3. tiagoggama

tiagoggama New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Cannot live without SwiftKey

Search tags for this page

perfect keypad merah android

perfect keypad pro